X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You can see are official jerseys for next year in the top right hand corner

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
      You can see are official jerseys for next year in the top right hand corner
      That's the one from the link
      A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

• e_wheazhy_ wrote: View Post
        That's the one from the link
        The only difference is the 2 lines on the side of the jersey

Comment

The only difference is the 2 lines on the side of the jersey
          No, The link I posted above, it's the exact same picture
          A key that opens many locks is a master key, but a lock that gets open by many keys is just a shitty lock

Comment

http://imgur.com/WCz2uBI

Looks like a legit league-sanctioned release... Not a great view but I'm pretty sure I've seen those unis before...
            This one here

Comment

This one here
              OH didnt see it.

Comment

OH didnt see it.
                Nbd, it was pretty far up there

Comment

• vc15ap18 wrote: View Post
                  I know everyone likes to throw out different ideas, but the jerseys are done based on the link that was recently leaked of all the new jerseys.

Mockup from someone over at realgm, these are the jerseys for next year based on the media release

The effect of the logo (which looks like claw-marks even though they're going the other direction) on the shorts and the under-arm stripe-gaps is both subtle and striking. Looking forward to seeing them on, even if they aren't much of a departure from what we have. I'm also sure the Drake will sell pretty well.

Comment

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                    The effect of the logo (which looks like claw-marks even though they're going the other direction) on the shorts and the under-arm stripe-gaps is both subtle and striking. Looking forward to seeing them on, even if they aren't much of a departure from what we have. I'm also sure the Drake will sell pretty well.
                    I really like the alternate, if this is accurate. Still not sure about the double-logo on the shorts though.

Comment

• vc15ap18 wrote: View Post
                      I know everyone likes to throw out different ideas, but the jerseys are done based on the link that was recently leaked of all the new jerseys.

Mockup from someone over at realgm, these are the jerseys for next year based on the media release

The two alternates look the best but I'd be pleased with this overall.

Comment

• I wonder if that means we only get the one logo. Or maybe there's still a secondary for things like centre-court and misc merch.

Comment

• I swear we have a new logo on the waist band of the shorts we haven't seen yet.... I hope, anyways.
                          Axel wrote:
                          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                          KeonClark wrote:
                          I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• It looks clean.

Comment

• Drake unveiled the new alternative jersey at ovo

Comment

• Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X