No announcement yet.

Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fuck Brooklyn, have fun with no picks and terrible players.
    "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• I like the new jerseys and the simplicity of it.

Comment

• JimiCliff wrote: View Post
        Apparently there was one version of the uni that was so bad that it got canned:

http://www.thestar.com/sports/doug_s...lly-over-.html
        Heh, classic Doug Smith; first dismisses the uniform as being a boring, dull topic barely worthy of his time, then knocks off a few hundred words with his opinion on said topic. Concludes with a 'now we can get on with talking about real basketball' line. Follows it up with segments on the atmosphere at a baseball game and attendance at a football game.

Yeah, one of the great sports journalism minds of our day.

Comment

• http://www.designntrend.com/articles...-new-looks.htm

All the new nba logos are going towards that badge look.

Comment

• octothorp wrote: View Post
            Heh, classic Doug Smith; first dismisses the uniform as being a boring, dull topic barely worthy of his time, then knocks off a few hundred words with his opinion on said topic. Concludes with a 'now we can get on with talking about real basketball' line. Follows it up with segments on the atmosphere at a baseball game and attendance at a football game.

Yeah, one of the great sports journalism minds of our day.
            I rarely read his stuff but I read that article and quickly remembered why I rarely read his stuff. All I could think of was what a pile of shit the article was while reading.

Comment

• slamdunk23 wrote: View Post
              http://www.designntrend.com/articles...-new-looks.htm

All the new nba logos are going towards that badge look.
              Because this is going to happen very soon:

Team sponsor in the middle, badge/crest above it on either side, and jersey sponsor logo on the other side.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                Because this is going to happen very soon:

Team sponsor in the middle, badge/crest above it on either side, and jersey sponsor logo on the other side.
                I actually kinda doubt that happens. I also really hope it doesn't happen because it looks like shit.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                  I actually kinda doubt that happens. I also really hope it doesn't happen because it looks like shit.
                  What do you mean? You're not a fan of the Manchester United Chevrolets?

Comment

• If that ever happened I hope people would protest or boycott
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• Mr.Z wrote: View Post
                      If that ever happened I hope people would protest or boycott
                      We already get too much advertising shoved down our face while watching NBA. I'm optimistic it won't happen because no sport in the US has done it yet, not even soccer which could probably use the extra money. Jersey sales would plummet too. I'd never wear a jersey with a fucking Chevy logo on it.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                        We already get too much advertising shoved down our face while watching NBA. I'm optimistic it won't happen because no sport in the US has done it yet, not even soccer which could probably use the extra money. Jersey sales would plummet too. I'd never wear a jersey with a fucking Chevy logo on it.
                        The MLS actually do have Company Logos on them, TFC has BMO bank of Montreal

Comment

• Idk I feel like the sponsor thing looks good... *shrugs*

Soccer was my first sport that I was into before basketball though, so maybe that's why.

Comment

• most company logos are better looking than Raps logo so it'll be a blessing in disguise
                            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• I wouldnt mind the Apple logo on the Raptor jersey.

Comment

• Masai Uhearme wrote: View Post
                                The MLS actually do have Company Logos on them, TFC has BMO bank of Montreal
                                Huh, shows how much soccer I watch. Good for soccer, they need the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X