Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
    Do some teams not rock retros? I don't see why we'd pass on it. Hopefully it's the camos that have been put in a bottomless pit.
    The camos aren't meant to be nice jerseys. It's meant as a tribute to the men and women that serve this country in the military. And it people have a problem with that, it's a whole new thread.
    Sunny ways my friends, sunny ways
    Because its 2015

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
      I think that looks terrible. The real red jersey looks soooo much better. People need to get over the obsession with purple.
      get out

Comment

• everytime I think of purple honestly lool
        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Uncle_Si wrote: View Post
          The camos aren't meant to be nice jerseys. It's meant as a tribute to the men and women that serve this country in the military. And it people have a problem with that, it's a whole new thread.
          Paying homage to military through sports is indeed a different thread. Regardless, if you're going to do it (and something tells me they won't do it with jersies this year), make it look presentable, doubly so if the proceeds go to a cause of some kind (not sure if they do).

Comment

• So when do we see the new court since last year's brand new court can no longer have the claw in the middle

Comment

• FoxMachine wrote: View Post
              So when do we see the new court since last year's brand new court can no longer have the claw in the middle

2K showed a little bit of court in their reveal screenshots.

so they'll be something like this? possibly?

Last edited by MixxAOR; Sat Aug 15, 2015, 05:51 PM.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

2K showed a little bit of court in their reveal screenshots.

so they'll be something like this? possibly?

That ball looks terrible. This rebrand was a huge fail IMO.

Comment

• I kinda like the new court
                  You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

• JWash wrote: View Post
                    Because this is going to happen very soon:

Team sponsor in the middle, badge/crest above it on either side, and jersey sponsor logo on the other side.
                    Agree whole heartedly.

Already see that with the WNBA jerseys and they are atrocious.

Comment

• I disagree on them being atrocious I love the look of soccer kits

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Comment

• I dislike that court..... having the logo be full-on black like that makes me think of the 2006-07 court..... (Correct me if I'm wrong, but that was the black claw logo court, right?)
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

everytime I think of purple honestly lool
                          I think this

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                            I think this

I actually really liked those purple jerseys that removed the dinosaur and had the black backs, with the red accent.

Those jerseys were probably my all-time favorite, along with the recent black 3rd jerseys.

Comment

• Snooch wrote: View Post
                              I think this

Well, to each his own I guess

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
                                I actually really liked those purple jerseys that removed the dinosaur and had the black backs, with the red accent.

Those jerseys were probably my all-time favorite, along with the recent black 3rd jerseys.
                                I'm the total opposite here.

I hated the black-backs.... always looked off. They messed up the shorts so badly on those.

I have to say my fave is the purple Barney..... but man, the white one was almost as good.
                                Axel wrote:
                                Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Working...
                                X