Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
    I'm the total opposite here.

I hated the black-backs.... always looked off. They messed up the shorts so badly on those.

I have to say my fave is the purple Barney..... but man, the white one was almost as good.
    And this is why there will never be a universally accepted jersey. lol

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
      And this is why there will never be a universally accepted jersey. lol
      Honestly, it's all about balancing the black and purple, making sure one doesn't overpower. The black backs looked great from the front and without the shorts, mind you... but those shorts were just the worst.... but I didn't even like them when we used just red and black, mind you.

In all honesty, I really like what were gonna wear the more I see it. I still feel the Red jersey is the weakest though.
      Axel wrote:
      Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
      KeonClark wrote:
      We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
      KeonClark wrote:
      I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

Honestly, it's all about balancing the black and purple, making sure one doesn't overpower. The black backs looked great from the front and without the shorts, mind you... but those shorts were just the worst.... but I didn't even like them when we used just red and black, mind you.

In all honesty, I really like what were gonna wear the more I see it. I still feel the Red jersey is the weakest though.
        Your comment about the shorts reminded me about something I thought about when the new jerseys were revealed - why is each jersey an all-red/white/black combo, rather than mixing the jerseys and shorts like other sports?

For instance, I think the red jersey could look sharp with the predominantly black shorts, just as the white jersey would look good with the red shorts. Especially with the simplicity of the new jerseys, I think the complimentary top/bottom combos might work (like the Blue Jays' wearing blue jerseys with white pants).

It's definitely the part of the offseason that really drags, otherwise I wouldn't really give NBA fashion a second thought... somewhere my wife is going all Mr. Burns about me thinking about clothes... lol

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Your comment about the shorts reminded me about something I thought about when the new jerseys were revealed - why is each jersey an all-red/white/black combo, rather than mixing the jerseys and shorts like other sports?

For instance, I think the red jersey could look sharp with the predominantly black shorts, just as the white jersey would look good with the red shorts. Especially with the simplicity of the new jerseys, I think the complimentary top/bottom combos might work (like the Blue Jays' wearing blue jerseys with white pants).

It's definitely the part of the offseason that really drags, otherwise I wouldn't really give NBA fashion a second thought... somewhere my wife is going all Mr. Burns about me thinking about clothes... lol
          Hehe... did you see the Hawks press-conference?

You'll see why mixing and matching doesn't work in the NBA. But it's a interesting theory to talk about.
          Axel wrote:
          Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
          KeonClark wrote:
          We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
          KeonClark wrote:

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• new scoreboard
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

new scoreboard
              KD gonna look sweet on that scoreboard for the Raps intro 2016 home opener.
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

• Neat little uniform rating system for each city and their pro sports teams.

Toronto faired pretty well, excluding the 5.5 given to the Raps.

http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/stor...-team-uniforms

7. Toronto (6.83)

Canada's lone entry in the rankings occupies a perfectly respectable spot in the top 10, buoyed in large part by the Blue Jays, whose current uniform set is a textbook example of how to update an older, dated look for contemporary use. Of course, it also doesn't hurt to have an old reliable such as the Maple Leafs in your portfolio. And even the Raptors, the city's least visually distinguished team, have made some strides with their newly unveiled set.
                UNI WATCH SCORE: Blue Jays: 9, Raptors: 5.5, Maple Leafs: 8, Intangibles: Minus points for the Rogers Centre's artificial turf and dome (-2). UNI: 6.83

Comment

• what you guys think about this? Raptors have now on their site. I kinda dig that I can imagine them using stuff like that.
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Anyone watch 'Ballers' on HBO?

For this rebrand, what do you say we use the same intro for our starting lineups?

Comment

• New info involving court..... from 2K16 though:

Yeah, a darker red is being used on the court... and it looks nicer than thought by me.
                      Axel wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:
                      KeonClark wrote:

Comment

• I like it!
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

New info involving court..... from 2K16 though:

Yeah, a darker red is being used on the court... and it looks nicer than thought by me.
                          Whoa, looks nice (the court and the game).

Comment

New info involving court..... from 2K16 though:

I really really really like that dark red color
                            "Both teams played hard my man" - Sheed

Comment

• Im not even mad at the big ball/claw at centER court

Comment

• Mack North wrote: View Post
                                Im not even mad at the big ball/claw at centER court
                                TBH, I thought it would look bad too.
                                Axel wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:
                                KeonClark wrote:

Comment

Working...
                                X