No announcement yet.

Raptors Rebrand Theory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unfortunately, at a quick glance, it still looks like a watermelon.

Comment

• It's not really a big deal for me since I'm not a guy that buys merchandise.. but I still think the logo sucks and the rebranding to me was a fail.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
        Primary logo:

Alternate logo:

We've been using the alternate a whole lot more than the primary. Which is cool because the new logo looks a lot better being one solid color and without the circle around it.
        That's the same logo if you ask me. I distinction so minimal that it serves no purpose to think of them as separate, lol.

Comment

• CalgaryRapsFan wrote: View Post
          Unfortunately, at a quick glance, it still looks like a watermelon.
          Stop eating my favourite team, you spoiled little brat!

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
            It's not really a big deal for me since I'm not a guy that buys merchandise.. but I still think the logo sucks and the rebranding to me was a fail.
            Yeah I agree. The new jerseys look so boring too.
            Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

• For me, I consider it quite a fail, Id rate it a 5/10. Not very creative and pretty boring. Its kinda like the grizzlies logo stumbled over a watermelon patch. Its okay, but in my opinion probably the worst it has been, if I pardon the pinstripes due to them being at least unique.

Comment

• Nilanka wrote: View Post
                That's the same logo if you ask me. I distinction so minimal that it serves no purpose to think of them as separate, lol.
                Well, it's the partial primary, so it's supposed to be the same logo with some stuff removed. Less is more in this case.

I like the new logo and the really like the new jerseys, just goes to show you can't please everyone.

Comment

• Axel wrote: View Post
                  Yeah I agree. The new jerseys look so boring too.
                  I actually love the new jerseys

Simple, clean, and classy. I may bite the bullet and actually buy my first Raps because they are very nice

Comment

• OldSkoolCool wrote: View Post
                    I actually love the new jerseys

Simple, clean, and classy. I may bite the bullet and actually buy my first Raps because they are very nice
                    Which version? I think the red one is my favorite.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post
                      Which version? I think the red one is my favorite.
                      Don't know yet. Want to see them in person...things look different in real life vs tv/comp

Comment

• I wanna see the Black ones on a player.

Badly.

But this look has grown on me, albeit I'm still iffy on that grey waistband.
                        Axel wrote:
                        Now Cody can stop posting about this guy and we have a poster to blame if anything goes wrong!!
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        We won't hear back from him. He dissapears into thin air and reappears when you least expect it. Ten is an enigma. Ten is a legend. Ten for the motherfucking win.
                        KeonClark wrote:
                        I can't wait until the playoffs start.

Until then, opinions are like assholes. Everyone has one and they most often stink

Comment

• I actually didn't mind the new jerseys on the guys and I dig the grey waistband, personally.

Comment

• Yeah, I think this rebrand was pretty good. It didn't knock the ball out of the park, but it's fresh, clean, and simple. I like the jerseys much better than the older ones. The older ones looked, I dunno, like someone sharpied every single outline I guess.

The primary logo as it is isn't that great, they should probably switch it to a one-colour logo with no circle on the outside. Actually, I bet they do exactly that.

Comment

• Cody73 wrote: View Post
                              I wanna see the Black ones on a player.

Badly.

But this look has grown on me, albeit I'm still iffy on that grey waistband.
                              My guess is that this waistband was added so that all the guys can get away with wearing any Jordan's with "Cool Grey" colorways. I know for a fact that Demar and T-Ross take their shoe game seriously.

Comment

• I like the waste band - touch of superhero.

Comment

Working...
                                X