• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whelp
    OG is our king

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
      Hopefully no lip readers out there watching Pascal.
      Pascal should worry more about reading the lips of others.

(FIIIIINNNIIIIIIIIIISHHHHHHHH)

Comment

Kyle needs to get injured and OG needs to get healthy

Comment

Just came out way too flat in that third quarter and made it real hard on themselves. Minny deserves that one.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

He's been impressive down the stretch.
            Ya he got us back into it
            To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

100% coaching loss tonight. Didn’t have the team mentally in the game and didn’t help them with the FVV/Bembry/Stanley lineups.

Comment

Worst loss of the season
                To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Siakam "The & One" doesn't sound very good at the moment.
                  Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

can't teach wingspan wrote: View Post

V Day effect I expect.

As for your tank pic, the Twolves have all kinds of lottery pick players and it's not getting them very far lol
                    But Masai.....u can't have it both ways

Comment

F@#@#@ off...
                      "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                      My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Siakam has proven time and time again that he's a flat out choker in the clutch. He's not that guy. It should be obvious by now. The guy can't even make a fucking layup. Why do they keep running plays for him in the clutch? the Raptors made their run because of LOWRY. He was their guy in the 4th. Give. Him. The. Ball.

Siakam already cost them 2 games this year because they tried to iso him in the clutch - both resulted in losses. Now this. Smh.
                        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Siakam is 6'9/6'10. When he gets inside he should be out there dunking the ball. Instead he's out there laying the ball like he's Muggsy Bogues. Fucking softie.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Happy Hearts to all !

But very very disappointing loss against the worse team.

I have been saying this all season long, Pascal is so dependent on the old school layups and using the backboard that he totally ignore his god given assets of length, athleticism and motor.

DUNK THE FUCKING BALL !

• Standing 6’9” with a 7’3” wingspan, Siakam has the size of a modern 4, with more wiry strength than his thin frame may suggest. He combines that with speed, coordination, and a relentless ...

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                              Siakam has proven time and time again that he's a flat out choker in the clutch. He's not that guy. It should be obvious by now. The guy can't even make a fucking layup. Why do they keep running plays for him in the clutch? the Raptors made their run because of LOWRY. He was their guy in the 4th. Give. Him. The. Ball.

Siakam already cost them 2 games this year because they tried to iso him in the clutch - both resulted in losses. Now this. Smh.
                              Actually it's more like 4 games..but who is counting..
                              Listen..we should of not even been in this situation, this is F#$# Timbers#$#$ts..are u F#$#$ serious..
                              Can u plz tell me.why the F#$#$ is Baynes out there period,how many F@#@# minutes did he play,it seem ton..his trash..wtf..
                              F#$#$# Off..this is the worst lost this year..period,wtf Nurse..u got schooled by highschool coach,wtf...wake the F#$#$ up dude..

P.S

This is the game that says 2 Masai..yup 2 move Lowry, Powell and Baynes..enough of this S@#@#
                              Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Sun Feb 14, 2021, 10:47 PM.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

Another Van Vleet inefficient game...

He reached his season’s average ppg of 19 points but jacked up 21 shots in an 8 for 21 shooting. His defense against Rubio was sub par.

Then we he was out there with the bench in the 3rd with the Raptors still up by 2 points, he went scorer’s mentality mode, he barely set up the offense and just basically jacked up shots after shots causing a 10 point hole.

Another disappointment game from him

Comment

Working...
                                X