X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    So we might have lost to Bosto but at least we wore them down into losing games to the Pistons and Wiz. Sure....today Semi and Pritchard had to combine to score 7 points.
    Ya taking a look at the standings give some ease to the raps situation. Last years ECF participants sit at 13-13 and 11-15 respectively. Did 3/4 final 4 in the east become shitty after bringing back generally the same teams? Or is this season just kinda fucked up for players and teams to find a groove in?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    We’re just one nba team but somehow we were on the wrong end of both Kobe’s 81 and the peak of Linsanity. Man is the championship ever a powerful thing.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    So we might have lost to Bosto but at least we wore them down into losing games to the Pistons and Wiz. Sure....today Semi and Pritchard had to combine to score 7 points.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    RandomGuy wrote: View Post
    Silver lining of this weird season....never seeing that polluted dude polluting my television on Raps games

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Where is everyone today? Sorry in my younger days I did sales at florist shops. Valentines Day was the one day no one wanted to see you. Happy Valentine’s Day all.

Leave a comment:

• RandomGuy
    replied

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Guaranteed we-have-a-chance-to-win-day!

Leave a comment:

• Gonzz
    replied
    Let’s start a new streak like no other. Game day. Go get em Jclaw the good claw.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    started a topic Game #27 Timberwovles at Raptors Sunday Feb 14th 7pm on SN

Game #27 Timberwovles at Raptors Sunday Feb 14th 7pm on SN

So...I was just watching the 905 playing with a shortish PG who was getting stuffed at the rim and a lack of a interior presence on the defensive side and I don't know why but then I realized the Raps are playing the Wolves tomorrow.

Try as I might to find a romantic angle for this Valentine's day game, I was left wanting.

I mean, this exists..

https://www.quora.com/Who-would-win-a-wolf-vs-a-raptor

It actually has several replies. But no warm and fuzzy ones.

But wait....what is that warm and fuzzy feeling I notice??!!

Not confirmed yet but the way Coach Nick is staring to talk about Bench Norm, it could be

So, pull up a seat on the couch with your loved one(s)
    This is the one year you don't have to worry about finding the right place to go tonight.
    Tear open a box of chocolate hearts and enjoy the game.

In what may be a surprising stat, the TWolves are bad.
    Let's take a trip back to 2009.
    After deciding that Steph Curry and Demar weren't their style, the Wolves drafted Ricky Rubio
    (for the sake of good sportsmanship, I am not mentioning the original Flynn)
    Since that time they have finished last, last, 12th (x2), 10th, last, 13th (x2) 8th (!), 11th, 14th and where are they now....?
    Last.
    Go ahead. Complain Masai didn't find us a big man this year
    To which the Wolves would reply..

We just signed Ricky Rubio!

So let's do an old fashioned Meet the Wovles

PG

SG

(too soon?)

SF

PF

C

(he really did!...just the other night)

To be honest, all of that was just for the Goose image

Maybe there is a Valentine's connection here somewhere..

Forget it,,,this thread is off the tracks. Love wins.
    Here are your Raptors

Go Raps
Working...
X