Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Antonio Davis the most underrated/underappreciated Raptors of all time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would have rather seen Davis over JYD, but I would have rather seen Jose over both. Can't really complain though... good combination of former and present Raptors.

Comment

Antonio Davis is one of only four Raptors to make an All-Star team, along with VC, Bosh, and DeRozan, but I'll always have an irrational dislike for Davis. I don't know why.
      "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
        Antonio Davis is one of only four Raptors to make an All-Star team, along with VC, Bosh, and DeRozan, but I'll always have an irrational dislike for Davis. I don't know why.
        It's because you're a die hard supporter of the metric system.

Comment

Nilanka wrote: View Post
          It's because you're a die hard supporter of the metric system.
          What's ESPN?

Comment

For the kids who have no idea what we're talking about (from 2001):

In an interview with American syndicated talk show host Jim Rome, Davis said that he was concerned that his six-year-old twins, Antonio Jr. and Kaela, were learning the metric system, and the Canadian national anthem.

"It's just that Canada teaches a lot of different things," Davis said.
            http://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/...ronto-1.267537

Comment

For the kids who have no idea what we're talking about (from 2001):

http://www.cbc.ca/sports/basketball/...ronto-1.267537
              Has to go down as the all-time lamest excuse. At least The-Mac's complaint over the amount of curling coverage on TV was legit.
              Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

Axel wrote: View Post
                Has to go down as the all-time lamest excuse. At least The-Mac's complaint over the amount of curling coverage on TV was legit.
                I have a friend who wasn't joking when he said, "I'd rather watch The Brier than the Raptors".

Comment

This may get me banned, but I continue to insist that curling is the best sport to watch on TV. It takes a bit of a learning curve to realize what's going on though.
                  That is a normal collar. Move on, find a new slant.

Comment

Other Scott wrote: View Post
                    This may get me banned, but I continue to insist that curling is the best sport to watch on TV. It takes a bit of a learning curve to realize what's going on though.
                    Definitely ban-worthy

Comment

Definitely ban-worthy
                      Nawww... but he's now on our official, unofficial watch list...

Comment

I have a friend who wasn't joking when he said, "I'd rather watch The Brier than the Raptors".
                        Well in the Mike James Era, that could have been fair.

You would continue to be wrong. Curling is a fine game but definitely not must see TV.
                        Heir, Prince of Cambridge

If you see KeonClark in the wasteland, please share your food and water with him.

Comment

I just threw up in my mouth a little. No wonder the Davis family left.

Comment

Working...
                          X