No announcement yet.

Game #30 Raptors @ Timberwolves, Feb. 19, 9:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After tonight, I don't want to see Yuta and Thomas play another meaningful mins. I'd like to say Baynes and Boucher as well but Nurse have no choice.

That's all I have.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Beans wrote: View Post
      Phew! Looked like a great defense game, but that 3rd quarter was brutal to watch offensively.
      Wasn’t that great defense actually, especially in the first half. Wolves straight up bricked everything.

Comment

• my first 3 game win streak guys!!!

Comment

• Terrrrrrrrrrible to finish...

Comment

• Please, we need Beal 32 ppg...Celtics, Brooklyn and Heat killer this season

Van Vleet, Powell and Raps 2021 FRP

for

Beal and Wiz 2021 FRP

Comment

• Raptors are finally showing the resiliency this season that has become a part of the team's identity through out the years. You love to see it.

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                my first 3 game win streak guys!!!
                And 4 is in your name..

LET’S GOOOOO

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Wasn’t that great defense actually, especially in the first half. Wolves straight up bricked everything.
                  You are right about the first half.
                  Last edited by Beans; Sat Feb 20, 2021, 12:30 AM.

Comment

• That was getting scary. Maybe Davis turns it around after this game
                    OG is our king

Comment

• Davis’ defense was solid down the stretch.

Comment

• 007 wrote: View Post
                        Given how poor Davis has been I’m down to see what McCaw can do, though he’ll likely be very rusty
                        This post aged well. 2 for 2 there, Bond. lol.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Davis’ defense was solid down the stretch.
                          My favorite was when he turned his hips giving Rubio a free lane to the basket and Rubio just fell.

No to be fair Davis played hard and made his shots. I still think hes far from a complete player, but hopefully he keeps hitting enough shots to stick in the league until he taps into his potential and develops his game knowledge.

Bad game, happy to move on.

Comment

• nba_4_life wrote: View Post
                            my first 3 game win streak guys!!!
                            Nba 4 life...for life!!

forget the 86 pts. Great gut check win on the overnight flight from Wisconsin to Minnesota. Taking 3 out of 4 of these last games is great, erases that first loss.

norm is for real. East is wide open. Nets are fucking scary, but they can't D up like our sons of bitches. Bucks and Embiid are shook when they see the "championship 5" walk into a gym.
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                              Please, we need Beal 32 ppg...Celtics, Brooklyn and Heat killer this season

Van Vleet, Powell and Raps 2021 FRP

for

Beal and Wiz 2021 FRP
                              That's a horrible trade, no thanks. I'm not even sure I'd trade vanvleet for Beal straight up......

Comment

• As to the game, wow, did siakam ever come through at the end of that game, great defense, blocked shot, made shots, setting up 3's.

And thankfully davis got hot to save the day too.
                                If we had our whole team, its a 20 point win.....

Comment

Working...
                                X