Game #30 Raptors @ Timberwolves, Feb. 19, 9:00 PM ET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

I can actually take what he says seriously since he isn't basically being, well how do I put this, a snide kind of rude person who thinks he's better/ smarter than everyone while doing it like you do.
    He may even have the same point as you but at least he finds a constructive way to say it.

You reap what you sow.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

You reap what you sow.
      Please, everything was fine till you starting slinging insults as a result of me not agreeing with your trade proposal. Maybe don't take it so personal and go off on a rude tangent next time.

Comment

Please, everything was fine till you starting slinging insults as a result of me not agreeing with your trade proposal. Maybe don't take it so personal and go off on a rude tangent next time.
        step back and do a rewind ....reap what you sow

Comment

• Saying "Thanks for lurking in a Raptors forum, hows the weather in D.C.?" Is just a jackass thing to say, to that point all I had done was disagree with your trade, perhaps you should reread the posts.

Comment

Saying "Thanks for lurking in a Raptors forum, hows the weather in D.C.?" Is just a jackass thing to say, to that point all I had done was disagree with your trade, perhaps you should reread the posts.
            Then it is a wash lol

read basketball reference, I gave you the website to keep you more informed and get educated

Comment

• Ok, agreed!

Comment

Working...
              X