Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #30 Raptors @ Timberwolves, Feb. 19, 9:00 PM ET

​

The Toronto Raptors are coming off two straight impressive wins in Milwaukee against the Bucks. Even with Kyle Lowry sitting out with an injured thumb, if feels like the Raptors are a team that has finally discovered its identity — and not a moment too soon, as we’re fast approaching the halfway mark of the season.

Wolves' rookie Anthony Edwards is someone to keep an eye on. The No.1 overall pick in the 2020 NBA Draft is starting to figure it out and display some of the promise many thought he had prior to the draft. Over the last seven games, Edwards is averaging 18.3 points, 5.6 rebounds and 3.6 assists.

Where to Watch

Date: Friday, Feb. 19

Time: 9:00 p.m. ET

TV: TSN 4 / TSN 5 (Canada), Fox Sports North or NBA League Pass (USA)

Referee: Mark Ayotte (#56), Nick Buchert (#3), Simone Jelks (#81)

Injuries

Toronto — Kyle Lowry (out - thumb), Patrick McCaw (out - knee)

Minnesota — D’Angelo Russell (leg – out), Jarrett Culver (ankle – out)

Starting Lineup

Minnesota

Toronto

Interesting fact: Raptors have won 14 in a row without Kyle Lowry in the lineup, outscoring opponents by nearly 14 points per game

​​​​​​​

Payback game, let's go!

Comment

Despite the small ball era we're in now, off the top of my head it's only us and BK who aren't starting a traditional big anymore.
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
        Despite the small ball era we're in now, off the top of my head it's only us and BK who aren't starting a traditional big anymore.
        Despite how useful the three ball is, in most cases its still a compliment to interior scoring, not the substitute. It pays to control the paint, easiest way to do that is with a 7 footer. Not to say small ball doesnt work, just that it has a much higher degree of difficulty to play well and not bleed points. Its especially hard to sustain over a regular season.

Comment

McCaw is back!

Comment

Doesn't Brooklyn start DeAndre Jordan?

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

McCaw is back!
              That's....um.... great.

Comment

If we win two straight agains the Bucks but lose two straight against the Wolves that would be pretty funny not gonna lie
                The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Doesn't Brooklyn start DeAndre Jordan?
                  Lately they've been starting Jeff Green at the 5 and bringing Jordan off the bench I believe

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

That's....um.... great.

You CAN"T play him right now...can you? Team is in a groove and we have 7 or 8 Nick is trusting just fine

Comment

007 wrote: View Post
                      If we win two straight agains the Bucks but lose two straight against the Wolves that would be pretty funny not gonna lie
                      get out of here with that negative voodoo!.... but yeah that would be funny

Comment

Did y'all know Nik Stauskus was playing for the 905s? First I'd heard of it was today

Comment

100% McKaw plays and if nurse likes what he sees, he gets real minutes, he's Nick's favorite!

But we have og back, we should be ok either way.

Comment

Did y'all know Nik Stauskus was playing for the 905s? First I'd heard of it was today
                            I think you mean Sauce Castillo?

Comment

Mack North wrote: View Post

I think you mean Sauce Castillo?
                              Bringing the OGs out to make a post, stauskus has that special sauce

Comment

Working...
                              X