Holy moly

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Holy shit Fred

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Omg Baynes..why even play this guy..I rather just play stanley and that's saying a lot..that's how big of pillion this guy is, he can't keep up..Masai..plz make a trade and get this team a mobile center.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    OG's dribbling is an adventure.

Leave a comment:

• DogeLover1234
    replied
    Norm and Tobias are pretty similar tbh.

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Tough game tonight vs contenders. Let's see where how Raptors match up

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    Small worked against the Bucks because they ignores Lopez. The 76ers won’t forget about Embiid. Bonne chance
    They can sort of ignore Simmons in half-court, but have to stop his drives and pick him up in transition.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Small worked against the Bucks because they ignores Lopez. The 76ers won’t forget about Embiid. Bonne chance

Leave a comment:

• Demographic Shift
    replied
    Me after watching the Chowders cough up a 24 point lead late in the 3rd Q and losing it in OT.
    I know its wrong to revel in the misfortune of other human beings.
    But the Chowders and their fans aren’t human. So there.

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Interesting....small ball lineup to start

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Maybe some Boston schadenfruede will help us out. Blew a 24 pt lead to the Pellies

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    This is going to sound crazy to many (even to myself as I type it), but I believe it : if Lowry sits this one out we'll have a better chance to win this. Fred & Lowry on the court at the same forfeits too much length vs Philly.

I'm going on eye test alone and maybe the numbers would show otherwise, but it feels like teams always kill us with wing/corner 3's when they share the court. We just don't have the collective length and speed to contest them. Both of them are outstanding on-ball defenders, and can guard even bigger wings but it seems when they're helping/doubling in the paint (which they're awesome at), they simply don't have the time to contest a 3 from the wing/corner properly. They run with their hand up for the heck of it, but the shooter never seems bothered and calmly releases at their own pace (whereas if it's OG/Siakam/boucher storming at them, you can count on that shot being very uncomfortable or blocked)

And offensively, without an Ibaka to pick and roll/pop properly, they will have hard time generating space around Simmons. I wish Nurse would stagger Lowry and Fred. No disrespect to neither, but if either of them is paired with the spacing Norm provides (rather then being on the floor at the same time), things woul look a lot more fluid.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Pretty sure we’ll be blitzing Embiid since he’s already prone to turnovers. That strategy could work really well, or backfire spectacularly if the other guys are all hitting their 3pt shots at a high rate.

If Simmons plays then that would be the guy to cheat off in the half court, like Bledsoe in the ECF. But still have to slow him down in transition like Giannis and close to gaps on his drives.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Both Van Vleet and Pascal have to step up in a high profile game like this...

Van Vleet is required to have an efficient night.

Pascal also has to be aggressive

Leave a comment:

• RaptorsVictim
    replied
    We are champs, we are not afraid of any team. We can beat Sixers.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X