Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 2019 NBA Champions, The Toronto Raptors of Tampa Bay (16-16) vs heat (14-17)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #76
    Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

    Lowry makes the team worse?
    How?
    Not worse, but visibly different. Fred and Lowry play keep away and Pascal doesn’t get enough touches and goes passive. It’s so obvious now that FVV & Pascal are super aggressive when Lowry is out, because they have to be.

    Comment


    • #77
      Plus, less hugging and joking around with the enemy when Kyle is sitting

      Comment


      • #78
        KeonClark wrote: View Post

        Dr Lecter, Mr Deane and Mr Rex are frustrated and wanting to blame someone.

        Sometimes a team Is just exhausted and the other team is also really good. And they lose.

        Or y'know, kyle lowry and his 24 pts 8 rebounds 7 assists on 9/13 shooting is the reason we lost.
        I didn't say he's the reason they lost. And i'm not frustrated either lol. As for Siakam? no comment.
        Mamba Mentality

        Comment


        • #79
          KeonClark wrote: View Post

          Dr Lecter, Mr Deane and Mr Rex are frustrated and wanting to blame someone.

          Sometimes a team Is just exhausted and the other team is also really good. And they lose.

          Or y'know, kyle lowry and his 24 pts 8 rebounds 7 assists on 9/13 shooting is the reason we lost.
          Yes, but did Lowry “win his minutes”?

          Mike James used to put up stat lines like that too.

          Comment


          • #80
            golden wrote: View Post

            Not worse, but visibly different. Fred and Lowry play keep away and Pascal doesn’t get enough touches and goes passive. It’s so obvious now that FVV & Pascal are super aggressive when Lowry is out, because they have to be.
            Different . Yes. They play faster.
            That Siakam loses focus and drifts mentally during games is not on Lowry ..that’s on Siakam and that’s why his ass got sat down tonight. Freddy is really good..but when Kyle leaves town at the trade deadline or at the end of the year it’s going to be sobering.
            Lowry is like goaltending in hockey..you don’t notice how good it is until you don’t have it .....
            I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

            Comment


            • #81
              golden wrote: View Post


              Yes, but did Lowry “win his minutes”?

              Mike James used to put up stat lines like that too.
              Mike James was a ball hog in the Westbrook tier.
              He made no one better around him.
              The rest of the team packed his suitcase for him at the end of the one and only season he was here.
              I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

              Comment


              • #82
                KeonClark wrote: View Post
                Live by the small ball, die by the small ball..
                bams rebounds killed us late
                We are 30th out of 30 in rebounding on merit.
                Its a big hole.
                I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

                Comment


                • #83
                  Get ready for Nurse's next level offence: Stanley Johnson & Pat McCaw on the floor at the same time.
                  2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                  Comment


                  • #84
                    inthepaint wrote: View Post
                    Get ready for Nurse's next level offence: Stanley Johnson & Pat McCaw on the floor at the same time.
                    Yeah..that’s like drinking root beer and gin.
                    If that’s all you got left ...ok..but not if there is any other choice.
                    I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

                    Comment


                    • #85
                      inthepaint wrote: View Post
                      Get ready for Nurse's next level offence: Stanley Johnson & Pat McCaw on the floor at the same time.
                      Getting the team to learn how to play through adversity. Lol. I’m sticking with the Ankle Weights theory, which gives me hope that Nurse is a mad genius and not just stubbornly playing a bad hunch.

                      Comment


                      • #86
                        Didn't get to watch, what happened with Siakam?

                        Back to a 0.5% win% on second night of back to backs I guess, these games are death this season.
                        "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

                        Comment


                        • #87
                          S.R. wrote: View Post
                          Didn't get to watch, what happened with Siakam?

                          Back to a 0.5% win% on second night of back to backs I guess, these games are death this season.
                          When you play 5 games in 7 days, its tough, especially a game against the Bucks and 2 against the Sixers and then the Heat.

                          Comment


                          • #88
                            Here’s my best shot at glass half full after this gauntlet of games. We don’t have to fear Milwaukee, Philly or Miami in a 7 game series. Not as in we’d be favoured...just that we’d be competitive. We might have a shot at the nets. For some reason I can’t believe we’ll beat Boston until we beat them. We’re good. As long as we don’t have to face Minnesota in the finals.

                            edit:

                            Last edited by Jclaw; Wed Feb 24, 2021, 11:31 PM.

                            Comment


                            • #89
                              S.R. wrote: View Post
                              Didn't get to watch, what happened with Siakam?

                              Back to a 0.5% win% on second night of back to backs I guess, these games are death this season.
                              He got sat down at the end of the 3rd and never reappeared.
                              He couldn’t get anything to go in up to that point either off drives or shots.
                              Spoelstra doubled him and trapped every chance he got. He lost his focus.
                              He took bad fouls.

                              Just a night to forget.

                              Yeah the compressed season is a killer.


                              I don't normally like a tank. But when I do I prefer a #TampaTank.

                              Comment


                              • #90
                                Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

                                He got sat down at the end of the 3rd and never reappeared.
                                He couldn’t get anything to go in up to that point either off drives or shots.
                                Spoelstra doubled him and trapped every chance he got. He lost his focus.
                                He took bad fouls.

                                Just a night to forget.

                                Yeah the compressed season is a killer.

                                He only took 6 shots, Heat did a good job to not let him get a shot off and he played 42 mins last night, tough game for him.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X