Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 2019 NBA Champions, The Toronto Raptors of Tampa Bay (16-16) vs heat (14-17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Your 2019 NBA Champions, The Toronto Raptors of Tampa Bay (16-16) vs heat (14-17)

2 of the better, hotter teams in the Eastern Conference: 0 all stars between them? Some grumpy, snubbed players will be in action tonight! A game and a half seperate these teams who started slow but are on a roll. Both teams are one the top 5 or 6 in the East and will be looking to solidify their position tonight. Raptors are coming off a B2B and Heat are rested, will be a tough battle.

Tyler Herro and Kyle Hero are questionable

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, YOUR STARTING LINEUP FOR THE GOOD GUYS

At point guard, FRED VAN SNUBBED!

At Shooting guard, PLAYOFF POWELL

At Small Forward, ULTIMATE GLUE GUY

At Power Forward, OGUGUA ANUNOBYYYYY

At Center, SPIN MOVE SPICY

At Assistant Coach, from North Philly to your city, Kyle LLLLLLLOWRY

Heat projected starting lineup:

Nunn, Robinson, Butler, Olynyk, Bam

LETS GET IT ON
    Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Feb 24, 2021, 12:16 PM.
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

New rallying cry:
    Let's not start a losing streak.
    Game Day!

Comment

8:10 eastern time tip off, game #33. If there's still any mods here, could you please edit the title. Lol
      Last edited by KeonClark; Wed Feb 24, 2021, 12:34 PM.

Comment

My prediction for this one: We come out nice and strong and have a solid Q1/Q2, but then the lack of legs stemming from the kind of game they had last night will catch up to them. Lowry back would help spread the minutes, but if he played he would be rusty as heck. We'll contain bam and butler, but Robinson, Nunn & Igoudala will hit corner 3's at an alarming rate cuz we're too gassed & short to contest them properly.

Although we might get a big game from Norm, Davis or OG to pull it through. Is Yuta ready to be back? We'll need to go deep in the bench on this one

Comment

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post

Bembry or powell to the bench? I actually prefer the balance bembry provides at the 3 in the starting group

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post
              8:10 eastern time tip off, game #33. If there's still any mods here, could you please edit the title. Lol
              Maybe add today's date? Wednesday February 24, 2021

Comment

Good news except Lowry always tries to do too much when he comes back off injury.
                Let the team do what it's been doing to win Kyle!

Comment

Bembry or powell to the bench? I actually prefer the balance bembry provides at the 3 in the starting group
                  Nothing has been announced but OG might take the day off since he's on a minute restriction.. so I could see both Powell and Bembry starting.

Comment

Nothing has been announced but OG might take the day off since he's on a minute restriction.. so I could see both Powell and Bembry starting.
                    Either that or its the same ball starting lineup of Kyle, Fred, Norm, Pascal and OG
                    I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Wonder how the whistle goes tonight..... ticky tack calls or didn't draw blood so play on.
                      Experienced crew.. Probably let them play.
                      Hope Raps figure out whats legal and whats not early on.

The 5:30 Injury Report from the NBA

Looks like the Heat are a bit nicked up with Dragic and Herro listed as questionable... They are likely to both go but nice to know wu
                      Miami Heat
                      Bradley, Avery Out Injury/Illness - Right Calf; Strain
                      Dragic, Goran Questionable Injury/Illness - Left Ankle; Sprain
                      Herro,Tyler Questionable Injury/Illness - Right Hip; Contusion
                      Leonard, Meyers Out Injury/Illness - Left Shoulder; Surgery
                      Silva, Chris Questionable Injury/Illness - Left Hip Flexor; Strain
                      Vincent, Gabe Probable Injury/Illness - Right Knee; Soreness

Toronto Raptors
                      Harris, Jalen Out G League - Two-Way
                      Lowry, Kyle Probable Injury/Illness - Left Thumb; Sprain

There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                      - TGO

Comment

God i hope we win this...screw miami. Gonna be tough though, bam and butler are terrors and philly played a strong game last night.

Comment

I think it's just us now

OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

I think it's just us now

We can police ourselves #DefundTheModerators

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

I think it's just us now

Yep...the tank wars are over. Moderator bans and week long stays in the drunk tank are things of the past.
                              Tim W. , McHappy, Snootch , OldSkule....have all left the field.
                              Those tong wars were legendary eh?
                              There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                              - TGO

Comment

Working...
                              X