Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your 2019 NBA Champions, The Toronto Raptors of Tampa Bay (16-16) vs heat (14-17)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Dr Lecter, Mr Deane and Mr Rex are frustrated and wanting to blame someone.

Sometimes a team Is just exhausted and the other team is also really good. And they lose.

Or y'know, kyle lowry and his 24 pts 8 rebounds 7 assists on 9/13 shooting is the reason we lost.
    Kyle played great, I'm the biggest Lowry fan, but something ain't right, when Kyle doesn't play there record is amazing, so that's puzling, not blaming Lowry, small back court I'm not a fan of, it's not gonna work, I'm not frustrated, I'm just disappointed that Masai hasn't fix what ales us, we need a F%$$ Center, plus Kyle has been in the line up and off, I dont know, everyone knows his not coming back, so do the right thing..move him..get some pcs and let new young core establish there own identity...bc when Lowry wasn't in, there game and chemistry is alot better..it shows..
    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

I feel like siakam sits back more when lowry plays, same with freddy, its like they don't know or don't think they need to play the same with him out there. And holy crap we need a center.

Comment

Could we please stop using the schedule as an excuse. All 30 teams start the season at the same time and end it at the same time

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
          Could we please stop using the schedule as an excuse. All 30 teams start the season at the same time and end it at the same time
          well 25 or so of those 30 teams are in the same boat as us (or worse), struggling to string wins together with any consistency. i think the schedule definitely plays a part in that. that was our second stretch of 5 games in 7 nights since feb 5th. we're 1 and 5 now on the second night of back to backs, after being terrific for two seasons straight. i don't think that's solely due to losing serge.

i don't remember which game i was watching in the last couple weeks, but the home crew for whatever team it was, who were the road team on the second night of a back to back, said the team got into the hotel around 3 am and had to be up at 6 am for covid testing at 7 am. the testing has to be completed a certain amount of time before tip off in case there are any positives or inconclusive results need re-testing. so basically if you're the traveling team on a back to back you're sleeping substantially less than you would in a non-covid season, which is very little at the best of times.

Comment

The East is a big tangled knot right now. There's just 1 game separating the 4th seed (Pacers) to the 10th seed (Knicks). 76ers, Nets and bucks will likely finish top 3, but beyond that it's anyone's guess. It ]won't stay like this but Celtics as of now are out of the playoffs.

Comment

It's definitely a weird season with so many teams not performing to their standards. A high seed is right there for the taking if we just correct the one big issue of not having a proper big man rotation, but maybe not addressing that is telling. Why patch that hole (at a cost) to get a high seed and get bounced in the first or second round? Instead perhaps he wants the right player to fill that spot and has a plan to get him?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post
                It's definitely a weird season with so many teams not performing to their standards. A high seed is right there for the taking if we just correct the one big issue of not having a proper big man rotation, but maybe not addressing that is telling. Why patch that hole (at a cost) to get a high seed and get bounced in the first or second round? Instead perhaps he wants the right player to fill that spot and has a plan to get him?
                Plus, given the trend of the season, we should climb the standings without making any changes, given the awful start and our performance of late being far better. If we were in Boston's position I'd be far more worried, getting worse as things go along.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Working...
                X