Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Stupid rule.
    how many athletes has died or gotten seriously ill from the virus?

Right.
    Z E R O.
    Mo Bamba couldnt start this season due to complications when he got it last summer. Tatum has said his condition has been effected since coming back. Myles garret one of the best Definsive Linemen in the NFL caught it like week 6 and said he had fucked up time playing more then a few snaps in a row for the rest of the season.
    I mean ya a 20 and 30 year old athlete in some of the most in shape condition of anyone on earth isnt likely to die. But no athelete wants to catch a respiratory illness that can linger when their livelyhood and professional success relies on having elite cardio conditioning.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
      Stupid rule.
      how many athletes has died or gotten seriously ill from the virus?

Right.
      Z E R O.
      Try that on KAT

Comment

• So when is our next game then? I held off on the game thread because I had a feeling this was going to happen...

Comment

• Do you guys know where to catch the 905 games? Is there a site with reliable streams? I've heard about Twitch, but can't seem to find it there.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            So when is our next game then? I held off on the game thread because I had a feeling this was going to happen...
            Still scheduled for Detroit tomorrow as far as I know. Pound the rock

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Still scheduled for Detroit tomorrow as far as I know. Pound the rock
              I'll wait until tomorrow morning before I jynx it with a gamethread for a game that isn't going to happen.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post

I'll wait until tomorrow morning before I jynx it with a gamethread for a game that isn't going to happen.
                That's the spirit

Comment

Working...
                X