Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR
    replied
    I think at this point you can start holding Powell to higher standard and just write him in for 20 pts a night

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    arghh...Pascal out til after the ASG (per Woj). Might make that Boston game tougher (and the others)

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Nice fun, no stress win. Rockets got it down to 4 or 5 at one point, and had an early lead, but they really suck. This was going to be a laugher as soon as Kyle checked back in the 4th and it was.

The bench is still underwhelming. Bembry did some stuff, but Watanbe has taken a huge step back since being dunked on. Davis is still really inconsistent and has poor IQ moments. McCaw is as useless as ever. Although Baynes off the bench has been working great.

Fred had a horrible shooting night, but Norm and Kyle put the team on their backs and drove home a win. Norm has outplayed now both Beal and Oladipo in their two games. I don't think getting either Beal or Oladipo will be worth it considering the assets that we'd have to move to get them. I know this is a small sample size thing but Norm is deserving of coming back.. especially if he can continue to be a starter on this team.

Challenge for Masai and Bobby has to be to get a decent big. But that's been the story all season. If they can pull off some magic at the deadline I'd be nervous if I was a contending team in the East.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post
    Sergio undefeated, Nurse exposed.
    Trade Nurse and Pascal

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    Sergio undefeated, Nurse exposed.

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Another inefficiency game of Van Vleet

6 of 23 night

hit and miss

Bottomline: will this guy survive without Lowry in a 7 game series???

Question of the Future

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Good, win the ones you're supposed to win. Just about a stressless game

Leave a comment:

• GOLDBLUM
    replied
    consmap wrote: View Post
    Lmao Kyle only took 9 shots

this dude is crazy
    the GROAT

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Oladipo comes 2 Toronto..his career will flourish..like Kyle Lowry when he came to Toronto Raptors,mark my words..I love his game, Houston rockets are just trash with John Wall..I want Oladipo..

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Lmao Kyle only took 9 shots

this dude is crazy

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Milwaukee trading Middleton and a FRP

Houston trading Oladipo and PJ Tucker

salary works

Lopez
    Giannis
    PJ
    Oladipo
    Jrue

thats a legitimate Championship contender

no question about it

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Oladipo can be a good fit in Milwaukee, he does not have to carry the offensive load by himself and may prolong his career, less stress to his body.

Complementary player

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Lowry always plays way taller than his god given height

Leave a comment:

• Dr Hannibal Lecter
    replied
    Triple Double..Lowry..I'm sorry..Trade Value..just keeps going..UP..UP..UP..Precious Achiuwa and Hero..must be in the deal..Maimi..must...

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    grindhouse wrote: View Post
    I am starting to think we don’t need OG this a contract year and he is not doing anything special
    They extended him. He's here for a while

Leave a comment:

Working...
X