• Show
Clear All

Hotshot wrote: View Post
    Lowry about to take on a new challenge for tonight's game

DWade and George leaning in taking it super serious lol
    9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

planetmars wrote: View Post
      So anyone talk about Donta Hall yet? New 10-day contract we picked up from the G-League.

Apparently he was on the Brooklyn roster that we swept in the bubble last season. Don't remember him at all.
      Never watched him in an actual game but looks like a total Raptor. Long, athletic, and flies around the court making plays. Seems like another Yuta or less skilled mini Boucher. Like the pick up, we have an extra roster spot, if we dont fill it via trade may as well convert Yuta and find another 2 way.

Im lookig forward to this one. Lowry prepping for next seasons role as a player coach.

Comment

Comment

I didn't even know they had 6 coaches left....

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
            Why did this make me burst out laughing lol

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

BAH GAWD THAT'S TOM STERNERS MUSIC

my king!!!!!
              OG is our king

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post

my king!!!!!
                Fuck i miss him his halftime interview was like a big line of cocaine

Comment

So anyone talk about Donta Hall yet? New 10-day contract we picked up from the G-League.

Apparently he was on the Brooklyn roster that we swept in the bubble last season. Don't remember him at all.
                  We won't need Hall tonight, but this team will need another physical body to bang with centers over the long haul. Pascal and OG are going to get worn out pretty quickly.

I like that this guy can play way above the rim and dunk almost everything..... hard. Lowry also has great chemistry with bigs who can catch high lobs. We haven't had that on the team since Biz & Bebe somewhat, and maybe way back to Pops Mensa-Bonsu before that.

After watching Gasol and Baynes miss bunnies and Boucher getting stuffed under the rim, it would be satisfying to see our guy catch the ball deep and ram it down our opponent's throat.

Comment

Donta Hall had a very nice dunk in the G-League that I recall. He is an energy big, long and athletic from what I know. With the Raptors and 905 player development, he could turn out to be decent.

Comment

Wouldnt be shocked if Hall plays. Hes only on a 10 day and I dont expect there to be much practice time to evaluate him. Awkward time for him with no Nurse around to get to know him. Houstons a good matchup considering they wont play a traditional center.

Comment

I want to know who the hell is left on the bench lol
                        The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

DogeLover1234 wrote: View Post
                          Wouldnt be shocked if Hall plays. Hes only on a 10 day and I dont expect there to be much practice time to evaluate him. Awkward time for him with no Nurse around to get to know him. Houstons a good matchup considering they wont play a traditional center.
                          Nah he's with 905
                          Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I hope he actually gets to play non-garbage time minutes within the 10 he has. If they're just looking at him in practice the evaluation may be off. Besides the obvious lob threat and dunking explosiveness, he looks like a heck of a shot-altering/blocking presence, and also very physical and fast for a C, all of which being exactly what this team needs.

Comment

2018: SEC all defense
                              2019: SEC all defense
                              2020: g league all defense

colour me intrigued.

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

2018: SEC all defense
                                2019: SEC all defense
                                2020: g league all defense

colour me intrigued.
                                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Working...
                                X