• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good, win the ones you're supposed to win. Just about a stressless game

Comment

• Another inefficiency game of Van Vleet

6 of 23 night

hit and miss

Bottomline: will this guy survive without Lowry in a 7 game series???

Question of the Future

Comment

• Sergio undefeated, Nurse exposed.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
          Sergio undefeated, Nurse exposed.
          Trade Nurse and Pascal

Comment

• Nice fun, no stress win. Rockets got it down to 4 or 5 at one point, and had an early lead, but they really suck. This was going to be a laugher as soon as Kyle checked back in the 4th and it was.

The bench is still underwhelming. Bembry did some stuff, but Watanbe has taken a huge step back since being dunked on. Davis is still really inconsistent and has poor IQ moments. McCaw is as useless as ever. Although Baynes off the bench has been working great.

Fred had a horrible shooting night, but Norm and Kyle put the team on their backs and drove home a win. Norm has outplayed now both Beal and Oladipo in their two games. I don't think getting either Beal or Oladipo will be worth it considering the assets that we'd have to move to get them. I know this is a small sample size thing but Norm is deserving of coming back.. especially if he can continue to be a starter on this team.

Challenge for Masai and Bobby has to be to get a decent big. But that's been the story all season. If they can pull off some magic at the deadline I'd be nervous if I was a contending team in the East.

Comment

• arghh...Pascal out til after the ASG (per Woj). Might make that Boston game tougher (and the others)

Comment

• I think at this point you can start holding Powell to higher standard and just write him in for 20 pts a night
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  arghh...Pascal out til after the ASG (per Woj). Might make that Boston game tougher (and the others)
                  While there's no way that he'll replace Siakim's production, of course, looks like Donta could get a chance to get non-garbage-time burn with the big club just to sop up some of the 35-ish minutes Pascal won't be playing over the next little while.

Comment

• TheWaterboy wrote: View Post

While there's no way that he'll replace Siakim's production, of course, looks like Donta could get a chance to get non-garbage-time burn with the big club just to sop up some of the 35-ish minutes Pascal won't be playing over the next little while.
                    Sounds like the plan was to keep Donta with the 905 to evaluate him over a 6 game/ 10 day stretch but this may change things

Comment

Sounds like the plan was to keep Donta with the 905 to evaluate him over a 6 game/ 10 day stretch but this may change things
                      I'd prefer to see this new kid then going back to starting baynes.

I would start Lowry-Fred-Norm-OG-boucher (like last game), then bring davis, bembry, yuta, donta & baynes in for a 10 man rotation.

baynes has played relatively well with boucher at 4, so maybe more of that with donta on the small ball lineup. Should be a good lob/ pnr target for Lowry

Comment

• I'd prefer to see Donta with the Raptors than the 905. He might get his chance now. High energy, long, athletic bigs tend to do well without needing the ball, so who knows.

Comment

arghh...Pascal out til after the ASG (per Woj). Might make that Boston game tougher (and the others)
                          So ....COVID?

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

So ....COVID?
                            Given that nobody's saying the same thing about the coaches yet, very possibly.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                              I think at this point you can start holding Powell to higher standard and just write him in for 20 pts a night
                              He only makes $10M/yr which is a lower standard than 20ppg.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

He only makes $10M/yr which is a lower standard than 20ppg.
                                Yeah and even though that's true, when he doesn't put up the 20 or have a difficult defensive game the pitchforks come out and the tune is "He's 'inconsistent', trade his ass". Underrated inside-outside scorer that turned tons games for us and it's playing high end ball, is what he is.

Comment

Working...
                                X