X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post

I'll wait until tomorrow morning before I jynx it with a gamethread for a game that isn't going to happen.
    That's the spirit

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

Still scheduled for Detroit tomorrow as far as I know. Pound the rock
    I'll wait until tomorrow morning before I jynx it with a gamethread for a game that isn't going to happen.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Maury wrote: View Post
    So when is our next game then? I held off on the game thread because I had a feeling this was going to happen...
    Still scheduled for Detroit tomorrow as far as I know. Pound the rock

Leave a comment:

• mike, prague
    replied
    Do you guys know where to catch the 905 games? Is there a site with reliable streams? I've heard about Twitch, but can't seem to find it there.

Leave a comment:

• Maury
    replied
    So when is our next game then? I held off on the game thread because I had a feeling this was going to happen...

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Stupid rule.
    how many athletes has died or gotten seriously ill from the virus?

Right.
    Z E R O.
    Try that on KAT

Leave a comment:

• bertarapsfan
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post
    Stupid rule.

Right.
    Z E R O.
    Mo Bamba couldnt start this season due to complications when he got it last summer. Tatum has said his condition has been effected since coming back. Myles garret one of the best Definsive Linemen in the NFL caught it like week 6 and said he had fucked up time playing more then a few snaps in a row for the rest of the season.
    I mean ya a 20 and 30 year old athlete in some of the most in shape condition of anyone on earth isnt likely to die. But no athelete wants to catch a respiratory illness that can linger when their livelyhood and professional success relies on having elite cardio conditioning.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    Stupid rule.

Right.
    Z E R O.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    S.R. wrote: View Post
    I said this before the Houston game - it's nearly inconceivable that one star player and nearly the entire coaching staff would need to sit out for protocol, but not anybody else. It the transmission risk has gotten that far, then I guarantee it involves more people given the kind of contact the players and coaches have on a daily basis. The NBA's process is just too slow moving to work its way through an entire team in time for games. A certain amount of this is inevitable given that they're playing anyway.

Hope everyone's alright in the short and long term. That persistent shortness of breath thing is definitely concern for pro athletes.
    They could start by banning/discouraging the hugging stuff before and after games. Not sure if it would make any difference considering they've been blowing on each other all game but it's better than nothing and sends a good message if nothing else

Leave a comment:

• S.R.
    replied
    I said this before the Houston game - it's nearly inconceivable that one star player and nearly the entire coaching staff would need to sit out for protocol, but not anybody else. It the transmission risk has gotten that far, then I guarantee it involves more people given the kind of contact the players and coaches have on a daily basis. The NBA's process is just too slow moving to work its way through an entire team in time for games. A certain amount of this is inevitable given that they're playing anyway.

Hope everyone's alright in the short and long term. That persistent shortness of breath thing is definitely concern for pro athletes.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Bontemps has more to say about the postponement here:
    https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...ulls-postponed

Sucks if we have to bump all three games to later in the season. Will definitely mean more back to backs.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    This is going to be one long all star break
    I'm thinking record low viewership for this one .... looking for a few more stars to develop mystery illnesses
    Really thinking the NBA should have made the hard decision and skipped this one

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    Time to resurrect “Everything Coronovirus” from the Sprechen Sie �ber Alles Nicht Basketball forum?

Leave a comment:

• Jclaw
    replied
    This is going to be one long all star break

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Jclaw wrote: View Post
    I guess we can hold off on the game thread for today 🙁

So Siakam COVID confirmed.
    And how many members of the Coaching staff?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X