Raps/Pistons game postponed to Weds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Raps/Pistons game postponed to Weds

Put all your who will play / will the game happen speculation here.......

I think it has a decent chance, or they would have just scrapped the game entirely. We won't see Siakam (I hope he is doing ok).
    Last edited by Dvdvideo; Tue Mar 2, 2021, 01:52 AM.

TV is such garbage these days, really need my Raptors fix regularly.
    Hope they're all OK but I think each team has this happen multiple times this season unfortunately.

Comment

Yes disappointed not being able to watch, but most important they are all ok. We and raps have been lucky so far this year.

Comment

thanks for starting this....we need a "not" game day thread for these boring times

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
          thanks for starting this....we need a "not" game day thread for these boring times
          It allows us to engage in what all sports fans love doing.
          Endless speculation.
          Endless.

And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

Comment

Hopefully all this time off is a good thing for the team, and not, yknow, the other thing. I'd imagine they have little distractions in Tampa but who knows.

I just had a few days of lounging around with no proper exercise and my body feels like ass.

Comment

I speculate the raps win on weds, and that we make a trade before the deadline! Lol

Comment

SkywalkerAC wrote: View Post
                Hopefully all this time off is a good thing for the team, and not, yknow, the other thing. I'd imagine they have little distractions in Tampa but who knows.

I just had a few days of lounging around with no proper exercise and my body feels like ass.
                You just have to up the commitment level ...... and not exercise for a few weeks so it passes

Comment

OG Fred Mcaw Malachi and Pascal are out Wednesday. New guy Donta Hall and Jalen Harris are in. 905 are playing next man up.

Comment

Working...
                  X