Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #34 Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Mar. 3, 7:00 pm Eastern(???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plumlee and Wayne Ellington both career journeymen and legitimate scrubs are having a way against a depleted Raptors

Pound the fucking Rock

Comment

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
        For some out of this world reason...the Toronto Raptors are a magnet for career scrubs to have career nights and making threes

lol
        I don't even know his name..Ellington..I believe, scrub..this guy shooting like curry,wtf..what a joke..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

This is really crazy. Powell and Lowry and ......that's it. They're not getting any help at all.
          Mamba Mentality

Comment

After this game...these Losers from Junk City will go back to their averages....single digits lmao

Comment

Aron baynes gives me araujo flashbacks. He fucking sucks.
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Tonight I'm of the opinion that this whole season is stupid
                "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Still have time though....heart of a champion

Comment

Finish the game with Kyle, Powell, Boucher, Baynes and a support player like Bembry. Those 4 are the only ones playing well.

Comment

Look at Casey still screaming a play at the sideline....didn’t realize he just cost his team the odds of getting more ping pong balls

Comment

I would of kick him 2..guy is holding his leg..scrubs beating the raps..lol
                        Last edited by Dr Hannibal Lecter; Wed Mar 3, 2021, 10:10 PM.

Comment

The whole Pistons team is unconscious from 3 tonight... way above their averages and attempts. Did we come out too soft on D and let them get into a rhythm... or was it just one of those nights?

Comment

I don't even know if I want to rest our starters since tomorrow is probably gonna be a gong show anyway
                            OG is our king

Comment

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                              I would of kick him 2..guy is holding his left..scrubs beating the raps..lol
                              Pistons got scrubs shooting well, Raptors got scrubs not playing well. There is your difference.

Comment

Pistons Scrubs thinks there the champs talking trash 2 raptors..are we playing them again..if we are, I can't wait till we have the whole crew and add some new faces hopefully and raptors beat the living the s@$#$ out of them..

A.I wrote: View Post

Pistons got scrubs shooting well, Raptors got scrubs not playing well. There is your difference.
                                Pistons Scrubs..

Comment

Working...
                                X