Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #34 Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Mar. 3, 7:00 pm Eastern(???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

golden wrote: View Post
    The whole Pistons team is unconscious from 3 tonight... way above their averages and attempts. Did we come out too soft on D and let them get into a rhythm... or was it just one of those nights?
    Yes. Davis and Yuta started the game like they had no idea what they were doing defensively.
    Mamba Mentality

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post
      Finish the game with Kyle, Powell, Boucher, Baynes and a support player like Bembry. Those 4 are the only ones playing well.
      Baynes isnt playing well, just 7th worst. Only lowry and powell are playing like winning pro basketball players
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Baynes isnt playing well, just 7th worst. Only lowry and powell are playing like winning pro basketball players
        By well, I mean the only players able to score.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Pistons got scrubs shooting well, Raptors got scrubs not playing well. There is your difference.
          Casey’s ‘stay in your lane’ regular season system was always better for scrubs than Nurse’s system that requires higher IQ players. I guess tonight was a good example.

Comment

Pistons 20/40 from 3 lol they're shooting like peak Warriors
            "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

You know Nurse is taking notes. A lot of the "young" players on this team just got exposed. Thomas, Davis, Stanley and Yuta. These 4 should never see another meaningful mins this season. I'm gonna give Bembry a bit of a break because he's actually played well this year. But the other 4? holy shit.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                Tonight I'm of the opinion that this whole season is stupid
                Just think, we'll have a celebration of this cockamamy bullshit year this weekend, where all the biggest stars will congregate and do slam dunks in an empty arena. Dystopia!

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

Yep Baynes was trash as well. Lowry and Powell are the only players that showed up tonight. For a team that's already short handed, that's embarassing.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

Thomas gonna shoot the ball or is he gonna keep pump faking?
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

Since the 2008-09, the Pistons had 3 playoffs appearances...all 3 were first round sweeps. Casey led their last post season appearance in 2018-19. The rest are DNQ.

Their last glory season was the 03-04 Championship team.

17 years of mediocrity

Comment

I think fred vanvleet is officially the most valuable player on the team, no shot to kyle who is still a baller. But I think fred is the best player now

Comment

Casey challenging call up 20? can't wait to have Nurse and the 3 starters back.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

Lol...fishing a response lmao

Comment

In hindsight, maybe Boucher should’ve started at PF. Would have brought rim protection and maybe blocked a few 3s. Or maybe not. At least he plays hard, every single possession.

Comment

My trade proposal still stand

Let’s go get Beal and their 2021 FRP for Van Vleet, Powell and our 2021 FRP

Comment

Working...
                                X