Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #34 Toronto Raptors vs Detroit Pistons Mar. 3, 7:00 pm Eastern(???)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Every other game it seems some scrub set their career record in points against us lol

Comment

The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      My trade proposal still stand

Let’s go get Beal and their 2021 FRP for Van Vleet, Powell and our 2021 FRP
      Or just resign Powell long term. He’s turning into a great trade chip.

Comment

Another reason why Powell should be their #1 priority this offseason. 1. He's a legit 20ppg guy now. 2. He's got heart. 3. They don't have any replacement. Davis is really bad.
        Mamba Mentality

Comment

Gruesome to watch

Comment

glad i didn't have internet to watch this game....

Comment

That was like summer league but worse
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Davis is sooo bad. I knew this but tonight really solidified it. I haven't seen a player with as low of bball IQ as him in some time. Honestly. And then on top of that he's a mess defensively. Like VERY VERY bad. And a lot of it has to do with his lack of IQ. Yuta, Thomas and Stanley weren't good but I would still play one of those guys over Davis when healthy. They don't make nearly as much brain dead mistakes and other than Thomas they are all better than Davis on defence. Even Thomas is better than him on defence to be honest lol. He doesn't get lost as much as him. He just physically can't keep up with most guys. Davis doesn't have that excuse.
                I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Reminded me of Sunday night beer league basketball when you just want to get home and check the scores of the football game

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Or just resign Powell long term. He’s turning into a great trade chip.
                    If it does not work out with Beal, moving forward he has more trade value talent wise/ household name/ All Star title and a 30 million/per salary than a Powell who most likely will only earn 18-20 million/per and you may have to attach another player and possibly a first round pick to roll him over for a game changer down the road (that could be more costly).

On the flip side, if it works out with Beal...he is a Heat/Brooklyn/Boston/Lakers/Portland and Denver killer this season.

While Powell and most of us would prefer for him to play the Bucks for 82 games and in the post season.

Comment

• one more thing....Nick Nurse will probably elevate Beal to a legitimate MVP caliber player.

How good in player development Nurse is, doubtful he can do that on a Powell, Van Vleet and Siakam...some players just have ceilings

Comment

• Excited for the future
                        Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• If they can't beat Detriot, it doesn't look good for the Celitcis

Comment

• 🤮

Comment

• Rough game, just goes to show us I guess just how important Siakim, Vanvleet and Ananoby are to our team defense and our overall offense.
                              Even one of these guys in this game would have made a huge difference.

Comment

• Man if tonight was like this tomorrow will be a 40+ blowout

Comment

Working...
                                X