• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

I feel like I’ve been cursing tony snell for 15 years

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
        You know this is coming down to a trea 3 pt attempt. Hope bembry/stanley can make it tough
        Almost nailed it

Comment

lol

paying the price for 2019's fun this season.

Comment

Shot selection the last 5 mins of the game was brutal. Powell missing 2 FT's didn't help.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

We had them on the ropes, but the Stanley Bembry gamble let the Hawks back into the game.

Comment

When does the cavalry come back?
                There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                - TGO

Comment

Demographic Shift wrote: View Post
                  When does the cavalry come back?
                  OG is our king

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                    2 fake losses without 3/5 starters
                    ehh, blowing a game in which we were up 15 with 6 minutes left and the opponent was also missing two of their best players is not what i would term a fake loss. it's pretty legit i think

Comment

That's too bad. For a good part of this game, for some reason I felt Stanley with the headband was playing really loose and really well. Like og's brother. Pretty much everything went well in that game except for 2 meltdowns, lol.

Comment

Watching Norm makes you wonder, what if he had signed with a crappy team from day one, with lots of minutes, would he be a 20 point plus scorer for the last few years on a crappy team? Borderline all star???

Comment

Last night's game was a perfect example of why you can't play Bembry and Stanley together for too long stretches. It forces other guys to take on more USG than they can handle and their ORTG plummets. Last night, that load shifted to Lowry (29%) and Baynes (24%), with predictable results.

So even with Powell, Boucher and Stanley having great ORTGs, above their normal efficiency...... those eventual long scoring droughts we have become accustomed to, were unavoidable. And those guys (+ McCaw) don't bring enough elite defense to make up for how much they cripple the offense with their low USG. I like both those guys, and even at the same time, but not for long stretches. It puts way too much pressure on Lowry to create off the dribble last night, which has never been his game, and even less so at 35.

Comment

Don't want to say to much about that epic collapse. Just hope we can get healthy and right this ship. Or we don't and get a better draft slot.

At this point I just really want this season to be over one way or another.

Comment

I didn't watch it and don't want to but sounds like the games they had early when they kept losing 4th quarters.
                              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

Heartbreaking loss.

2 Missed freethrows by Norm and some ill advised shots at the end costed us the win.

Comment

Working...
                                X