Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37 March 13th 2021. Toronto Bay Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets. 7:00 pm (Toronto), 6:00 pm (Flin Flon), 5:00 pm (Medicine Hat), 4:00 pm (Kamloops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #37 March 13th 2021. Toronto Bay Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets. 7:00 pm (Toronto), 6:00 pm (Flin Flon), 5:00 pm (Medicine Hat), 4:00 pm (Kamloops)

Starters

Raptors
    Kyle Lowry
    Norman Powell
    Deandre Bembry
    Stanley Johnson
    Aron Baynes

Hornets
    Lamelo Ball
    Terry Rozier
    Gordan Hayward
    P.J Washington
    Cody Zeller

The Raptors come in looking to snap a 3 game losing streak. The undermanned team looks to pull one out before the calvary can come back. The Hornets do not have Tony snell on the roster so i predict this will be that start of a long winning streak that pulls the team back into the middle of the eastern conference pack.
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

4 games in 7 nights, first 3 on the road (as in actual road where they have to travel), with the 4th one at 'home" where the players have to cheer the odd raptor fan in the stands rather than the other way around (against the top team in the league currently). Starting all that with half the team missing, including 3 starters

This will either break them or toughen the heck out of them. Let's go.

Comment

For them to have a chance, they need Lowry to be more aggressive, they need him to be more of a scorer - especially in the clutch. I thought he disappeared the last 5 mins of the game against ATL. He did a great job passing the ball against Boston and ATL but he struggled shooting the ball. That's just not gonna work especially when you have this many players out. They need him to put up 25-30 points a game.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
        4 games in 7 nights, first 3 on the road (as in actual road where they have to travel), with the 4th one at 'home" where the players have to cheer the odd raptor fan in the stands rather than the other way around (against the top team in the league currently). Starting all that with half the team missing, including 3 starters

This will either break them or toughen the heck out of them. Let's go.
        Huh?
        Hornets are .500 and 6th in the East

U thinkin' Jazz?

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
          For them to have a chance, they need Lowry to be more aggressive, they need him to be more of a scorer - especially in the clutch. I thought he disappeared the last 5 mins of the game against ATL. He did a great job passing the ball against Boston and ATL but he struggled shooting the ball. That's just not gonna work especially when you have this many players out. They need him to put up 25-30 points a game.
          Yeah he was a bit too casual with the ball last game, had 9 turnovers most of which either due to rushing too much or trying risky passes to Chris inside. I don't he's gonna get us 30 (would be nice), but they need at least 20 from him plus 25 each from Norm & Chris for us to be in it cuz we're not gonna get much from the other guys. baynes already put 11 last time, that's already almost 2x his ppg this season.

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post

Huh?
            Hornets are .500 and 6th in the East

U thinkin' Jazz?
            Yes. The "home" game on Friday (the 4th game on this stretch) is vs the Jazz

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Yes. The "home" game on Friday (the 4th game on this stretch) is vs the Jazz
              Gotcha. I never pay attention any more to whether they are "home" or away.

Comment

Winning streak starts now?
                OG is our king

Comment

Man... Johnson, Bembry, Baynes...

Dark days.

Comment

F#$@#@ Baynes..I hate this team...I hate this guy, I wish he would get injured,his trash..get boucher in the game..what a joke..
                    "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                    My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

lol
                      To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Bembry terrible on the rotation. His D is way overrated... can't score for shiiiit.

Ugliest Raptors basketball in a long time.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Dark days.
                          It doesn’t have to be like this. Nurse is just being stubborn now.... or sending a subtle message to Masai.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

Dark days.
                            Trash bucket play better than these clown..hey masia,wtf are doing brother..u like watching s@#$# games, I don't..wake the f#$# up..

Comment

Shut up Leo..F@#@ u..Shut the f@#@ up..Why is Baynes out there..his trash..

Comment

Working...
                              X