Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #37 March 13th 2021. Toronto Bay Raptors @ Charlotte Hornets. 7:00 pm (Toronto), 6:00 pm (Flin Flon), 5:00 pm (Medicine Hat), 4:00 pm (Kamloops)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Great One wrote: View Post
    Ellenson 9 points 9 rbs 3 asts in 18 mins.
    He looked real nervous and missed all his 3s until garbage time. I’d definitely give him another extended look. He was projected as a top 15 pick the same year as Jakob and Pascal.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

He looked real nervous and missed all his 3s until garbage time. I’d definitely give him another extended look. He was projected as a top 15 pick the same year as Jakob and Pascal.
      He's bouncier than Baynes and actually tries on D - and he can shoot.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

TMac and Vince could have easily won at least 2 rings in Toronto.

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

Even those 3 played more minutes than Baynes and Stanley lol. But fair enough, Stanley, Bembry and Baynes should see as little minutes as possible in the same lineup.
          That’s all I’m saying. I like both Stanley and Bembry... in the right doses. And Baynes was turning the corner on defense before COVID messed up our lineups. Just avoid certain combinations, like those 3, Nick, let alone make that your starting lineup.

Comment

He's bouncier than Baynes and actually tries on D - and he can shoot.
            He bricked his first 4 threes, though and being a stretch big is supposed to be his calling card. That was a bit disappointing.... even he knew it. You could see his body language after those misses.

Hopefully that was just nerves.

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post

How do they know? Maybe we have a bit too large of a roster right now but i still dont see what's stopping a team with 9 guys available to say one is out with calf tightness and another has a sore back to get under the 8 man and have a game postponed.
              edit replied to wrong comment
              I'm just saying maybe Masai/Bobby/Nurse have a bit of integrity

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

He bricked his first 4 threes, though and being a stretch big is supposed to be his calling card. That was a bit disappointing.... even he knew it. You could see his body language after those misses.

Hopefully that was just nerves.
                His first game up with us.
                I’d definitely give him a further look.
                His shot was off but he was contributing in other ways, unlike Baynes.
                He was a plus 17 to Baynes’ minus 23.

Comment

Who's going to be the first to say this was a moral victory considering how short handed they were and how they fought back from so far down? And if we just had X player, this was a win ....

Comment

Even our techs were lazy.

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                      Who's going to be the first to say this was a moral victory considering how short handed they were and how they fought back from so far down? And if we just had X player, this was a win ....
                      Some games are a moral victory. This one wasn't, however it does suck we were playing better over the last several weeks only to lose 3 of our key starters to covid protocols.

Comment

• Raps game sucked. UFC was disappointing. Curling blowout. Hockey is boring. What a massive fail for a packed Saturday night of sports.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                          Raps game sucked. UFC was disappointing. Curling blowout. Hockey is boring. What a massive fail for a packed Saturday night of sports.
                          There was a good Northern Lights show on Explore.org though!

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post
                            We keep giving up these insane record setting 3-pt shooting nights for the opposition. Nurse gotta re-think that aggressive defensive strategy. Perhaps trying to be more complex than it needs to be.
                            Yeah the complexity of the system gotta match the ability of your personel to execute it. If you don't have it, keep it simple. We're missing literally the 3 best defenders on the team. Try something more conservative if we have neither rim protection, nor length, nor permiter defence, nor the cohesiveness/communication, nor the physicality/depth (we play another road game tomorrow) that these systems call for.

Comment

• Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                                Raps game sucked. UFC was disappointing. Curling blowout. Hockey is boring. What a massive fail for a packed Saturday night of sports.
                                there were like a dozen conference championship or semifinal games on. it's an even goofier year in the ncaa than the nba, but in some ways that makes it more entertaining. certainly more entertaining than curling. it's your own fault if you thought watching that would be fun!

Comment

Working...
                                X