Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #39 Raps at Pistons Wednesday March 17th 7pm on TSN4

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #31
    Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

    Nope, I still rather have oladipo, when motivated and healthy is the man, plus the D is best in the league..Norm playing for him self and contact, his D not the best.. I really think Oladipo on this team would be something special we haven't seen..when we had kawli....if they can't beat Pistons, time 2 Lowry and Powell..
    Hear you..
    Its just personal preferences.
    And with the 4th overall pick the Toronto Raptors select..... Scottie Barnes.

    Comment


    • #32
      Not "tough play" Jack .... stupid play

      Comment


      • #33
        G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Not "tough play" Jack .... stupid play
        I'm sure thats what he means, announcers can't really call it a stupid play.

        Comment


        • #34
          Why Pascal take it 1 on 1 vs a guy whose been schooling him on D all night
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

          Comment


          • #35
            Real tough when you have an NBA team with 6 NBA players on it. Pistons literally handed this game to them and they couldn’t capitalize. Not a good sign.

            They might have to make some uncomfortable decisions in the next week.

            Comment


            • #36
              Norm missed 2 big free throws. Sucks

              Comment


              • #37
                I forgot how ugly Siakam's game is. Smh.
                Mamba Mentality

                Comment


                • #38
                  slaw wrote: View Post
                  Real tough when you have an NBA team with 6 NBA players on it. Pistons literally handed this game to them and they couldn’t capitalize. Not a good sign.

                  They might have to make some uncomfortable decisions in the next week.
                  Pistons played 3 rookies tonight. I was a harsh Casey critic, but he is competent when it comes to player development.

                  Comment


                  • #39
                    Trade norm for giannis
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

                    Comment


                    • #40
                      golden wrote: View Post

                      Pistons played 3 rookies tonight. I was a harsh Casey critic, but he is competent when it comes to player development.
                      Lol Stewart was drafted 16th overall, Bey 19th overall. The Raptors on the other hand have a bunch of undrafted players.
                      Mamba Mentality

                      Comment


                      • #41
                        Norm good. Everyone else OK to bad....
                        Time to make a trade and get ready for the Norm/FVV back court.

                        Comment


                        • #42
                          The Great One wrote: View Post

                          Lol Stewart was drafted 16th overall, Bey 19th overall. The Raptors on the other hand have a bunch of undrafted players.
                          Stanley 8th, Ellenson 18th. We also have all-stars on our roster and they don’t. What’s your point?

                          Comment


                          • #43
                            bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Trade norm for giannis
                            Their salaries don't match, we'd probably need to add Lowry and possibly a second rounder for them to consider it.

                            Comment


                            • #44
                              golden wrote: View Post
                              Stanley 8th, Ellenson 18th. We also have all-stars on our roster and they don’t. What’s your point?
                              I mean one big difference there is that DET drafted both of those guys and are investing in them and developing them.

                              Stanley and Ellenson are castoffs and failed elsewhere. They've already proven to be unsuccessful. I wouldn't say it's Nick or the organization who's failed to develop them.

                              I would hope that if Masai/Bobby got to draft a little higher that Nick would be able to make something out of those prospects...
                              Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Wed Mar 17, 2021, 11:02 PM.

                              Comment


                              • #45
                                GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                I


                                I mean one big difference there is that DET drafted both of those guys and are investing in them and developing them.

                                Stanley and Ellenson are castoffs and failed elsewhere. They've already proven to be unsuccessful. I wouldn't say it's Nick or the organization who's failed to develop them.

                                I would hope that if Masai/Bobby got to draft a little higher that Nick would be able to make something out of those prospects...
                                So every 16th and 18th pick will crack an NBA rotation in their rookie year? Is that normal? I don’t think so.

                                Josh Jackson also is a castoff and he’s getting regular minutes and finally developing.

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X