Game #39 Raps at Pistons Wednesday March 17th 7pm on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Nope, I still rather have oladipo, when motivated and healthy is the man, plus the D is best in the league..Norm playing for him self and contact, his D not the best.. I really think Oladipo on this team would be something special we haven't seen..when we had kawli....if they can't beat Pistons, time 2 Lowry and Powell..
    Hear you..
    Its just personal preferences.
    There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
    - TGO

Comment

Not "tough play" Jack .... stupid play

Comment

G__Deane wrote: View Post
        Not "tough play" Jack .... stupid play
        I'm sure thats what he means, announcers can't really call it a stupid play.

Comment

Why Pascal take it 1 on 1 vs a guy whose been schooling him on D all night
          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

Real tough when you have an NBA team with 6 NBA players on it. Pistons literally handed this game to them and they couldn’t capitalize. Not a good sign.

They might have to make some uncomfortable decisions in the next week.

Comment

Norm missed 2 big free throws. Sucks

Comment

I forgot how ugly Siakam's game is. Smh.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

slaw wrote: View Post
                  Real tough when you have an NBA team with 6 NBA players on it. Pistons literally handed this game to them and they couldn’t capitalize. Not a good sign.

They might have to make some uncomfortable decisions in the next week.
                  Pistons played 3 rookies tonight. I was a harsh Casey critic, but he is competent when it comes to player development.

Comment

Trade norm for giannis
                    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

Pistons played 3 rookies tonight. I was a harsh Casey critic, but he is competent when it comes to player development.
                      Lol Stewart was drafted 16th overall, Bey 19th overall. The Raptors on the other hand have a bunch of undrafted players.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Norm good. Everyone else OK to bad....
                        Time to make a trade and get ready for the Norm/FVV back court.

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post

Lol Stewart was drafted 16th overall, Bey 19th overall. The Raptors on the other hand have a bunch of undrafted players.
                          Stanley 8th, Ellenson 18th. We also have all-stars on our roster and they don’t. What’s your point?

Comment

bertarapsfan wrote: View Post
                            Trade norm for giannis
                            Their salaries don't match, we'd probably need to add Lowry and possibly a second rounder for them to consider it.

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                              Stanley 8th, Ellenson 18th. We also have all-stars on our roster and they don’t. What’s your point?
                              I mean one big difference there is that DET drafted both of those guys and are investing in them and developing them.

Stanley and Ellenson are castoffs and failed elsewhere. They've already proven to be unsuccessful. I wouldn't say it's Nick or the organization who's failed to develop them.

I would hope that if Masai/Bobby got to draft a little higher that Nick would be able to make something out of those prospects...
                              Last edited by GOLDBLUM; Wed Mar 17, 2021, 10:02 PM.

Comment

GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post
                                I

I mean one big difference there is that DET drafted both of those guys and are investing in them and developing them.

Stanley and Ellenson are castoffs and failed elsewhere. They've already proven to be unsuccessful. I wouldn't say it's Nick or the organization who's failed to develop them.

I would hope that if Masai/Bobby got to draft a little higher that Nick would be able to make something out of those prospects...
                                So every 16th and 18th pick will crack an NBA rotation in their rookie year? Is that normal? I don’t think so.

Josh Jackson also is a castoff and he’s getting regular minutes and finally developing.

Comment

Working...
                                X