Game #39 Raps at Pistons Wednesday March 17th 7pm on TSN4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DanH wrote: View Post

I'm sorry is this take really based on the first game back for guys recovering from COVID? Yeesh.
    It's a game thread, man. Hot takes.... get your hot takes.

Comment

This Rona is no joke man. I just tested positive yesterday(not really sure how I got it). Symptoms are body ache and sore throat(pretty bad). I'm just lying on my bed the whole day reading all the hot takes here.

Btw, nothing's really changed, Raptors are making the playoffs 100%. All they need is to finish in the top 10.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
        This Rona is no joke man. I just tested positive yesterday(not really sure how I got it). Symptoms are body ache and sore throat(pretty bad). I'm just lying on my bed the whole day reading all the hot takes here.

Btw, nothing's really changed, Raptors are making the playoffs 100%. All they need is to finish in the top 10.
        Sorry to hear that. Take care

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

The thing is, you can add a star to any of those Detroitesque teams and they would still be a non contender. You add one to this team and we're right there among the better teams, top 7-8 for sure.

GOtta give management the time to get the $$ back in order and the roster filled out again.
          I agree but we’re in no position to acquire a star. How is mgmt gonna get money in order? We have an overpaid core and no prospects. We couldnt even get a starting C to hold the fort

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

I'm sorry is this take really based on the first game back for guys recovering from COVID? Yeesh.
            No, its based on a calendar year of basketball. Miami had a covid roster for even longer than we did. They're 5 games ahead of us. Take away the covid games, and we're still 17-18
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Lots of time to watch Jokic highlights . But in all seriousness hope you feel better brotha
              To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

It's looking like it takes athletes a good couple of weeks to get back to pre-covid form. Jimmy Butler lost 15 pounds I think, and it was noticeable. Get well soon man.

Comment

I hope you are feeling better. Be well.

Comment

Rest up and get well soon.

Comment

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

I agree but we’re in no position to acquire a star. How is mgmt gonna get money in order? We have an overpaid core and no prospects. We couldnt even get a starting C to hold the fort
                      Myself, I've been hoping management can work their way up the draft for a potential star. Or maybe they sign Lowry for another big one year and look to trade him to a team looking to blow things up/cap relief (Beal, Lillard).
                      Last edited by LJ2; Fri Mar 19, 2021, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Get well soon.
                        There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                        - TGO

Comment

KeonClark wrote: View Post

No, its based on a calendar year of basketball. Miami had a covid roster for even longer than we did. They're 5 games ahead of us. Take away the covid games, and we're still 17-18
                          Yes, this calendar year of basketball has had a usual calendar year's worth of basketball in it for sure.

So it's based on the bubble and this season then. Very smart way to approach managing a team.
                          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Just enjoy watching Boucher's continued brilliance (on offense) and hope that TD will get a consistent 25MPG. That will lift your spirits.

Comment

Ummm...less than 45 minutes to gametime. I did contemplate bucking tradition by starting tonight's thread after losing the last game as we need something to break out of this funk. But that's not the answer. Time heals all wounds...we need a bit of that. Go get off your arse Republic!

Comment

i'll do it
                                OG is our king

Comment

Working...
                                X