Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
      OG out tonight Rest
      So it's OG getting traded?

Comment

LJ2 wrote: View Post

Eh, seems so..
        Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

They say he's still being held out on back to backs...which is in itself kind of interesting

Comment

don't think OG can be traded this year

Comment

Now who would want OG and who or what would they trade for him...hypothetically of course.

Comment

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  OG out tonight Rest
                  So 67 year old Lowry plays after playing 41 minutes last night, but the youngest member of our new “core” gets the night off? Yeah, I know..... COVID sucks.

Comment

Better not be trading og. Hopefully that other poster was right and he can't be.

Comment

Guys, OG has a poison pill contract. It’s really difficult to match salaries; hence, the term poison pill. Not sure which teams could even execute a deal. They’d probably need cap space..... OKC & NYK maybe?

Comment

Stop the insanity..lol..OG getting traded, lol, just stop..the guy isn't playing back 2 backs..his our Kawli, we gotta keep him fresh and young and full of energy for the next game..he is 23 right, wtf has NBA become. Yesterday Saxton is punking them and there hugging it out mid court, I wonder if Ibaka was still here, would that s$$% happen, he probably have those Ibaka moments, I miss that guy
                        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

golden wrote: View Post
                          Guys, OG has a poison pill contract. It’s really difficult to match salaries; hence, the term poison pill. Not sure which teams could even execute a deal. They’d probably need cap space..... OKC & NYK maybe?
                          Does something like OG and Norm for CJ Mccullom work?

Comment

Does something like OG and Norm for CJ Mccullom work?
                            LJ you're shooting air balls out here we might have send you to the g league for conditioning
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Let's goooooooooooo

Comment

Stanley had a free dunk and he kicked it out. Shaqtin.
                                9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Working...
                                X