No announcement yet.

Game 43: Nuggets vs Raptors, Wed March 24, 7:30 pm, TSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unless we get blown away by a kyle offer, hold on to him and trade Powell. Yes, I said almost the opposite yesterday. I’m a fan.

Comment

• consmap wrote: View Post
      Thanks for everything KLOE

Comment

• I don't want to trade Kyle lol. I can't do it.

Comment

• The thought of Kyle playing against us sickens me. I want him to retire with us so badly
          The name's Bond, James Bond.

Comment

• Maury wrote: View Post
            I don't want to trade Kyle lol. I can't do it.
            I'm chickening out! Calling it off! Get masai on the phone
            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Thinking about seeing him leave now makes me think we'd better get something good they can just deal with us come playoff time. If they managed to convert Norm into a big like turner or Sabo is by some miracle.........wouldn't it be nice to still have him?

Comment

• There was a shot of Lowry walking out through the tunnel by himself after the game. Look on his face... You can’t know for sure but I was certain in that moment that he’s gone.

If this was the end, what an end. I happened to attend that infuriating loss to Charlotte last February, which I will henceforth remember instead as the last game Lowry played as a Raptor in Toronto. And I happened to make the late game thread for this one.

I dunno. Feeling some feelings tonight.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• So the Bulls lost to the Sex-less Cavs tonight. Raps are now just 1.5 game behind them in the standings. The Bulls will play 9 of their next 10 games on the road. And oh btw, the Pacers almost lost to the Pistons tonight.

Anyone still think the Raptors aren't going to make the playoffs? lol. All they need is to finish top 10 in the conference.
                  Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
                    So the Bulls lost to the Sex-less Cavs tonight. Raps are now just 1.5 game behind them in the standings. The Bulls will play 9 of their next 10 games on the road. And oh btw, the Pacers almost lost to the Pistons tonight.

Anyone still think the Raptors aren't going to make the playoffs? lol. All they need is to finish top 10 in the conference.
                    Depends rather heavily on the next 14 hours or so.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Depends rather heavily on the next 14 hours or so.
                      It doesn't matter if they trade Lowry or/and Powell. If they trade both those guys they're going to get something back.

Raptors making the playoffs is a lock.
                      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post

It doesn't matter if they trade Lowry or/and Powell. If they trade both those guys they're going to get something back.

Raptors making the playoffs is a lock.
                        If the something they get back is a really good or even functional C, yes, it is very likely they win a lot of games.

If not, I’d still peg them as most likely to end up at least in a play in spot. But I’m not 100% in that scenario.
                        twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• That was a lot of fun last night. Was like we got sent back to early 2020 and we got to see the Raptors play like we've known them to. Everyone in the starting unit was great. OG was on fire from 3. His defense on Jokic was amazing, but just overall.. I thought he was going to be the player of the game.

Pascal however was so good.. he even brought his spin-o-roma back.. like what the hell happened? Did the whole Nurse/Siakam thing light a fire in his ass? Where the hell was that all season?? He even went hard for a dunk and got fouled. He had a transition bucket. Was energetic on defense. Hit most of his threes. Passed the ball out when he got in trouble. Got to the line. Just a really fantastic game from him.

Fred and Norm weren't invisible.. they got their opportunities. Fred did a pretty good job facilitating and getting his open shots. Some good defense.

Kyle had a team high +42!! Perfect stat for our GROAT man. Just perfect. He was our engine last night and we blew the Nuggets off the floor. I am going to miss him so much. The deuces and look on his face as he was walking into the locker room.. the insanely long press conference that felt like the end. I got pretty emotional there. It is going to be so hard watching Kyle play on a different team. If he does, that team better take care of our guy man. We better retire his jersey as soon as he's done playing. And when is that statue being built?

Comment

• Also the all female broadcast was really fun. I'm a bigger fan of Kia Nurse than I am of Leo, and it was nice getting a bit of a break from Jack. Meghan McPeak did a phenomenal job. She really knows her basketball.. and I liked that there was no stupid chit chat through out the game.. it was just about the ball. They had nice pauses during the action. A good breakdown of what was happening, but not over the top. No crazy catch phrases.

Good for TSN to do that.. I enjoyed it. Hope Sportsnet does something similar.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                              Also the all female broadcast was really fun. I'm a bigger fan of Kia Nurse than I am of Leo, and it was nice getting a bit of a break from Jack. Meghan McPeak did a phenomenal job. She really knows her basketball.. and I liked that there was no stupid chit chat through out the game.. it was just about the ball. They had nice pauses during the action. A good breakdown of what was happening, but not over the top. No crazy catch phrases.

Good for TSN to do that.. I enjoyed it. Hope Sportsnet does something similar.
                              Thing that struck me is that Matt and Jack are very fun but can go off the rails, and even more problematically often have no idea what they are talking about.

Last night made made me think adding a third member to the TSN call might be to their benefit. Kia would be ideal but she’s got stuff to do.

And SN should just throw out the whole broadcast and use the women from last night.
                              twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• The real reason we had all female crew last night?

Jack's KFC commercial vs Matty D's Mary's Fried Chicken. Woj is reporting they had a little dust-up

Comment

Working...
                                X