Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Everything Gary Trent Jr.

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
    Poeltl was the Trade filler

    . Good


    He ….is…..injured…..Hips…..are……bothering…..him.

    So is VanVleet who is also pathetic on defense early this season.

    Nurse chose to call out Trent
    If VanVleet is pathetic on defence, surprising he is in the 92nd percentile in D-EPM in the early returns. Huge whiff by that pretty robust statistic. Or maybe you are just wrong about that.

    Everyone is hurt. Most are still doing good things. By all accounts, Gary is one of the least hurt guys on the roster, and yet only maybe Precious is outpacing him for disappointing early on.
    twitter.com/dhackett1565

    Comment


    • DanH wrote: View Post

      If VanVleet is pathetic on defence, surprising he is in the 92nd percentile in D-EPM in the early returns. Huge whiff by that pretty robust statistic. Or maybe you are just wrong about that.

      Everyone is hurt. Most are still doing good things. By all accounts, Gary is one of the least hurt guys on the roster, and yet only maybe Precious is outpacing him for disappointing early on.
      Hilarious that you are now using statistical defensive metric to exalt the chosen one of the cult, yet you have been harping all this time that there is not one metric that could accurately measure defense….as always, only to support your narrative. So no I am not wrong. The only reason both are struggling is because both are playing with injuries one way or the other.

      try again and I don’t mind riding this merry go round of yours that you started today.
      #FRAUD VanVleet
      #GO-SOMEWHERE-ELSE-VANVLEET
      #JUST-GO-AWAY-MIDGET

      #THIS-IS-SCOTTIE’s-TEAM
      VanVleet the Chucking Midget Pylon
      GTFO !

      Comment


      • The Great One wrote: View Post

        4/12 from the field. 0 reb, 0 assist is a hot streak. Ok then.....
        i mean he started on a hot streak lol

        Comment


        • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

          Hilarious that you are now using statistical defensive metric to exalt the chosen one of the cult, yet you have been harping all this time that there is not one metric that could accurately measure defense….as always, only to support your narrative. So no I am not wrong. The only reason both are struggling is because both are playing with injuries one way or the other.

          try again and I don’t mind riding this merry go round of yours that you started today.
          Gary's been awful all season. Has he been injured all season? What is your evidence of that?

          Fred's been subpar for his standards but as noted his standards are a world above Gary's for a reason, and there's a reason the advanced stats still like him even when he's struggling a little.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

          Comment


          • DanH wrote: View Post

            Gary's been awful all season. Has he been injured all season? What is your evidence of that?

            Fred's been subpar for his standards but as noted his standards are a world above Gary's for a reason, and there's a reason the advanced stats still like him even when he's struggling a little.
            Lol…I will throw it back to you, BUT this could be a nagging hip injury that may have bothered him at any point early in the season….and you just don’t have the evidence to convince me that the injury is Not the reason for his struggles.

            VanVleet is struggling big time at both ends of the court, bias for you to minimize it.

            Try again, lol.
            #FRAUD VanVleet
            #GO-SOMEWHERE-ELSE-VANVLEET
            #JUST-GO-AWAY-MIDGET

            #THIS-IS-SCOTTIE’s-TEAM
            VanVleet the Chucking Midget Pylon
            GTFO !

            Comment


            • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

              Lol…I will throw it back to you, BUT this could be a nagging hip injury that may have bothered him at any point early in the season….and you just don’t have the evidence to convince me that the injury is Not the reason for his struggles.

              VanVleet is struggling big time at both ends of the court, bias for you to minimize it.

              Try again, lol.
              How is it bias to point to the advanced metric I always point to, and point out that it shows Fred as a significant positive in spite of your assessment that he is struggling big time at both ends of the court?

              Heck I agree he is struggling, I'm just saying when Fred struggles he downgrades to "really good" and when Gary does he's a below average player. And that's probably the source of the frustration from the coaches.
              twitter.com/dhackett1565

              Comment


              • DanH wrote: View Post

                How is it bias to point to the advanced metric I always point to, and point out that it shows Fred as a significant positive in spite of your assessment that he is struggling big time at both ends of the court?

                Heck I agree he is struggling, I'm just saying when Fred struggles he downgrades to "really good" and when Gary does he's a below average player. And that's probably the source of the frustration from the coaches.
                So you say that you are not bias….believe what you believe.

                Fred is 28 years old, Trent is 23 years old….lol

                Let me spell it out again to you….Nurse chose to call out the easier target vs. the chosen one…that’s that.

                Both are struggling at both ends of the court…because of injuries…that’s that

                Try again
                #FRAUD VanVleet
                #GO-SOMEWHERE-ELSE-VANVLEET
                #JUST-GO-AWAY-MIDGET

                #THIS-IS-SCOTTIE’s-TEAM
                VanVleet the Chucking Midget Pylon
                GTFO !

                Comment


                • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

                  So you say that you are not bias….believe what you believe.

                  Fred is 28 years old, Trent is 23 years old….lol

                  Let me spell it out again to you….Nurse chose to call out the easier target vs. the chosen one…that’s that.

                  Both are struggling at both ends of the court…because of injuries…that’s that

                  Try again
                  So, just going to ignore reality, then, huh?

                  They are not struggling to the same degree, at all, which is why the guy struggling far more is the one being called out.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

                  Comment


                  • DanH wrote: View Post

                    So, just going to ignore reality, then, huh?

                    They are not struggling to the same degree, at all, which is why the guy struggling far more is the one being called out.
                    ….do they really have to struggle to the same degree…..equally up to every decimal point of every statistical metric, the determining factor for Nick Nurse to choose Trent over VanVleet
                    LAUGH OUT LOUD

                    NO ….

                    he chose Trent because that was the easier route for him….do you honestly believe that calling out VanVleet would benefit their relationship? Nope …..Trent was the scapegoat ….

                    Birch for example is playing like trash…but he didn’t call him out….why is that?

                    You are the one ignoring reality,….the truth is both are struggling with injuries and the main reason their games are not up to the coach’s standards….But Trent was Nick Nurse’s mean to an end.

                    Try again….



                    ….by the way I am that kid hanging on for his dear life and feel free to pick that poor girl. Lol
                    #FRAUD VanVleet
                    #GO-SOMEWHERE-ELSE-VANVLEET
                    #JUST-GO-AWAY-MIDGET

                    #THIS-IS-SCOTTIE’s-TEAM
                    VanVleet the Chucking Midget Pylon
                    GTFO !

                    Comment


                    • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

                      ….do they really have to struggle to the same degree…..equally up to every decimal point of every statistical metric, the determining factor for Nick Nurse to choose Trent over VanVleet
                      LAUGH OUT LOUD

                      NO ….

                      he chose Trent because that was the easier route for him….do you honestly believe that calling out VanVleet would benefit their relationship? Nope …..Trent was the scapegoat ….

                      Birch for example is playing like trash…but he didn’t call him out….why is that?

                      You are the one ignoring reality,….the truth is both are struggling with injuries and the main reason their games are not up to the coach’s standards….But Trent was Nick Nurse’s mean to an end.

                      Try again….

                      ….by the way I am that kid hanging on for his dear life and feel free to pick that poor girl. Lol
                      I suspect he didn't call Birch out because Birch is a third string C, not a starting SG.

                      He chose Trent because Trent has been bad and it's important he is not. He didn't choose Fred because no matter how much he may be struggling, he has not been bad, he's been very good. It's really quite simple, and does not require all the jumping through hoops to explain.
                      twitter.com/dhackett1565

                      Comment


                      • The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post

                        ….do they really have to struggle to the same degree…..equally up to every decimal point of every statistical metric, the determining factor for Nick Nurse to choose Trent over VanVleet
                        LAUGH OUT LOUD

                        NO ….

                        he chose Trent because that was the easier route for him….do you honestly believe that calling out VanVleet would benefit their relationship? Nope …..Trent was the scapegoat ….

                        Birch for example is playing like trash…but he didn’t call him out….why is that?

                        You are the one ignoring reality,….the truth is both are struggling with injuries and the main reason their games are not up to the coach’s standards….But Trent was Nick Nurse’s mean to an end.

                        Try again….



                        ….by the way I am that kid hanging on for his dear life and feel free to pick that poor girl. Lol
                        not interjecting here about the topic.. but where the hell did you find that meme lol

                        Comment


                        • DanH wrote: View Post

                          I suspect he didn't call Birch out because Birch is a third string C, not a starting SG.

                          He chose Trent because Trent has been bad and it's important he is not. He didn't choose Fred because no matter how much he may be struggling, he has not been bad, he's been very good. It's really quite simple, and does not require all the jumping through hoops to explain.
                          Curious what youd offer fred. 32x4?

                          Comment


                          • I think DanH enjoys talking to walls on his free time.

                            Comment


                            • A.I wrote: View Post
                              I think DanH enjoys talking to walls on his free time.
                              I don't have a problem with Dan, he knows his stuff.
                              But he certainly takes on the role of site arguer and boosts post numbers....whether chosen or assigned.

                              Comment


                              • Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

                                Curious what youd offer fred. 32x4?
                                I thought the extension number was fair, if a little low. So that sounds fine. Ultimately I'd be seeing what the market is and making a call based on that. Anything in the low 30's, if it comes with term, is an easy yes. Above that you have to start to think, and a lot of it will depend on the plans re: Gary and Precious.
                                twitter.com/dhackett1565

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X