• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post

Wiseman
    Kuminga
    DiVincenzo

for

Gary Trent
    Byrch
    2nd rd pick...

I was gonna say Flynn instead 2nd rd pick, but money don't work..

That's kind of deal that I would be ok with, as long as Masai can have Kuminga back on track, I think money,women, partying, championship got 2 his head..young fellow needs 2 wake up and put in hard work..
    I just dont like wiseman ugh.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I just dont like wiseman ugh.
      Wait, what...
      i thought you like Wiseman, bro?

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Wait, what...
        i thought you like Wiseman, bro?
        are you high? or is this a troll?

Comment

are you high? or is this a troll?
          Didn't you say Wiseman would work better in the Raps system?
          Or was it someone else..
          i really thought that was you

Comment

Or was it someone else..
            We got Koloko now, we good!

Comment

Or was it someone else..
              no that was someone else.. everyone who suggested that we trade siakam for wiseman + the picks to draft kuminga etc and I said no. I thought he was low ball IQ and then I pointed out that I really liked mobley A LOT and then people (not necessarily on here but some did) pointed out that big men take time to develop but I said that mobley was extremely high IQ. I mentioned it and got made fun of on reddit too

No not a fan and never have been. He missed far too much time in development maybe you are confusing me with someone else.

Comment

no that was someone else.. everyone who suggested that we trade siakam for wiseman + the picks to draft kuminga etc and I said no. I thought he was low ball IQ and then I pointed out that I really liked mobley A LOT and then people (not necessarily on here but some did) pointed out that big men take time to develop but I said that mobley was extremely high IQ. I mentioned it and got made fun of on reddit too

No not a fan and never have been. He missed far too much time in development maybe you are confusing me with someone else.
                You got made fun of for thinking Mobley will be a good player? Interesting considering he had hype going into the draft.

Of course Scottie has been fantastic, but I would have been thrilled if Mobley fell to us at 4.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

You got made fun of for thinking Mobley will be a good player? Interesting considering he had hype going into the draft.

Of course Scottie has been fantastic, but I would have been thrilled if Mobley fell to us at 4.
                  people thought he wouldn't be good and compared him to james wiseman because i originally wanted us to move up to get mobley. raptors reddit is interesting. and yes I would have been thrilled too.

Comment

• Good ole St Nick is starting to see it!

Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lol

Comment

• missed half the game but good Gary game based on the box score

Comment

missed half the game but good Gary game based on the box score
                          Except for his plus/minus, it was the second worst on the team behind FVV.
                          Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• Gary's answer to being benched was very professional and he took advantage of it and dropped 35.

Hope he embraces that role.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                              Gary's answer to being benched was very professional and he took advantage of it and dropped 35.

Hope he embraces that role.
                              Sure but doesn't help if Fred shats the bed as a starter....

Comment

• Obviously his coach won’t bench Mr.VanVleet after starting 1 for 8 from the field and an egg from three so 47 seconds to start the 3rd quarter, he did Nick Nurse a favor, committed his 2nd technical foul and let the referees do the honors and bench him for good.

Poor Gary for taking the fall but Good Gary for bouncing back in a big way.

Comment

Working...
                                X