Everything Gary Trent Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    If Raps want help they should go for Eric Gordon. Eric Gordon for Gary Trent straight up
    is houston giving us picks?

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

is houston giving us picks?
      second round picks maybe I wouldn't give up first round picks for Gary Trent.
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• This is odd, talk of trading the guy who is injured lol

Comment

• Should of just paid norm.

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
            Not surprised..probably his agent told him don't even play..you're gonna get moved.

Raptors Gary Trent Jr. Expected To Opt-Out Of Player Option For Next Season

https://www.basketballinsiders.com/n...r-next-season/
            Gary was going to opt out as of one second after he signed that deal. The only scenario where he would opt in is if he suffered a major injury.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• DanH wrote: View Post

Gary was going to opt out as of one second after he signed that deal. The only scenario where he would opt in is if he suffered a major injury.
              Yep. And that's why Masai and Bobby never mentioned Gary.... even once... in their press conferences over the years. I am 100% certain that contract negotiation created some ill-will. Rich Paul didn't leave the team a crumb of value to work with.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Yep. And that's why Masai and Bobby never mentioned Gary.... even once... in their press conferences over the years. I am 100% certain that contract negotiation created some ill-will. Rich Paul didn't leave the team a crumb of value to work with.
                That's a possibility but if there was ill-will it would be coming from Masai and Bobby, and yet Gary has been prominently featured on the team. A starter all of last year and most of this year when he has played.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

That's a possibility but if there was ill-will it would be coming from Masai and Bobby, and yet Gary has been prominently featured on the team. A starter all of last year and most of this year when he has played.
                  I don't know if it's ill will so much as him being a piece kept more for the sake of value retention rather than fitting into the long term plans. Which is why him being traded before the deadline would not exactly be shocking, even if there does remain a chance they think his market will be cool enough that they can re-sign him and potentially move him for better value later.
                  twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Garys a baller. Never takes a night off. He’ll improve for years to come. The type of guy you want come playoffs. We’ll regret trading him. Oh well

Comment

• What was Gary's injury? I'm not even really sure how he got hurt. Anyone know what's up? I've been out of the loop the last little while (life stuff got in the way).

Comment

• I think hip flexor? Didnt see the play

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
                          I think hip flexor? Didnt see the play
                          The injury report says quad soreness.. he missed 4 games and is questionable against the Cavs.. last one he played was against the Magic (the second loss in the back to back). So maybe he hurt it then?

Wonder if he starts when he gets back? Although Jauncho starting has looked semi decent the last couple of games with that starting unit.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post

The injury report says quad soreness.. he missed 4 games and is questionable against the Cavs.. last one he played was against the Magic (the second loss in the back to back). So maybe he hurt it then?

Wonder if he starts when he gets back? Although Jauncho starting has looked semi decent the last couple of games with that starting unit.
                            Last several he played until others got injured he was coming off the bench, so I'd expect that to continue if the 4 sure-fire starters are healthy.
                            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

second round picks maybe I wouldn't give up first round picks for Gary Trent.
                              I would I wouldn't take eric gordon

you want to get older slower, and worse on defence and shorter.

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

I would I wouldn't take eric gordon

you want to get older slower, and worse on defence and shorter.
                                Idk if we can get Malik Beasley for Trent

Comment

Working...
                                X