• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Idk if we can get Malik Beasley for Trent
    you want a guy who is a headcase now?

Comment

• Has Flynn surpassed Trent in the depth chart?
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

• The Great One wrote: View Post
        Has Flynn surpassed Trent in the depth chart?
        No.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

No.

Comment

• LJ2 wrote: View Post

No.
            I guess we'll see right? i told you all years ago that Trent is a 6th man. Now he's officially a 6th man. I guess we'll see who Nick will play more down the stretch.
            Mamba Mentality

Comment

• TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

you want a guy who is a headcase now?
              Yes

Comment

I guess we'll see right? i told you all years ago that Trent is a 6th man. Now he's officially a 6th man. I guess we'll see who Nick will play more down the stretch.
                It'll probably depend on Gary being hot or cold that game. If he is scoring well, it'll be him, if he is missing shots then Flynn.

Comment

• Also Cleveland’s backcourt is on the small size, easier to play small guards against them.
                  Twitter @WJ_FINDLAY

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

It'll probably depend on Gary being hot or cold that game. If he is scoring well, it'll be him, if he is missing shots then Flynn.
                    EVERYTHING that I said about Trent has come to fruition except getting traded which will happen in a couple of months. But you're right, if Trent is red hot one game then he'll play, if he's missing shots then Flynn. Flynn gives them more though because he's not just a shooter. He can create, he can pass, he can score. The fact that he closed games for them the last 2 games against 2 really good teams is a good sign.
                    Mamba Mentality

Comment

EVERYTHING that I said about Trent has come to fruition except getting traded which will happen in a couple of months. But you're right, if Trent is red hot one game then he'll play, if he's missing shots then Flynn. Flynn gives them more though because he's not just a shooter. He can create, he can pass, he can score. The fact that he closed games for them the last 2 games against 2 really good teams is a good sign.
                      Yup. Wasn't really high on Flynn, but it did suck that he got stapled to the bench without giving him a proper shot. Nick's comments about how he was disappointed about Flynn not playing was funny considering he oversees everything, but Flynn got his chance and he is making the most of it.

Its not just the offense either, his defense looks a lot better. The block on Quickley down the stretch agains the Knicks and his defense on Garland/Mitchell was good too.

If Flynn continues playing well over the next month or so, Gary's chances of getting traded increase.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Yes
                        we can do better I like malik but not for gary

Comment

Yup. Wasn't really high on Flynn, but it did suck that he got stapled to the bench without giving him a proper shot. Nick's comments about how he was disappointed about Flynn not playing was funny considering he oversees everything, but Flynn got his chance and he is making the most of it.

Its not just the offense either, his defense looks a lot better. The block on Quickley down the stretch agains the Knicks and his defense on Garland/Mitchell was good too.

If Flynn continues playing well over the next month or so, Gary's chances of getting traded increase.
                          Flynns lack of defence has been exaggerated i dont know why. Ive said it before anyone who watched could see hes as good a defender as anyone can expect from a guy 6’1”

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

Flynns lack of defence has been exaggerated i dont know why. Ive said it before anyone who watched could see hes as good a defender as anyone can expect from a guy 6’1”
                            Absolutely, he deserved more playing time before this recent stretch, let's hope it continues. He can help this team.

Comment

Agree about how well Flynn has been playing but it's been 2 games. He's not knocking Gary out of the line up because he's played well while Trent was out with injury. Would require a much longer stretch of good games I think.

Comment

• JawsGT wrote: View Post

Absolutely, he deserved more playing time before this recent stretch, let's hope it continues. He can help this team.
                                That's what i was saying too.
                                He is our best bet against the quick PGs.

Comment

Working...
                                X