Everything Gary Trent Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A.I wrote: View Post

Yup. Wasn't really high on Flynn, but it did suck that he got stapled to the bench without giving him a proper shot. Nick's comments about how he was disappointed about Flynn not playing was funny considering he oversees everything, but Flynn got his chance and he is making the most of it.

Its not just the offense either, his defense looks a lot better. The block on Quickley down the stretch agains the Knicks and his defense on Garland/Mitchell was good too.

If Flynn continues playing well over the next month or so, Gary's chances of getting traded increase.
    I've been a Flynn hater but he's looking good the past few games. Hopefully this is just the start.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
      Lol…genius my ass said the bunny

Poor Nick

I like Bo Cruz but Starting Bo Cruz over Trent warrants a revival of this post.
      Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Tue Dec 27, 2022, 11:00 PM.

Comment

• I'm Bored..Plz Trade me...hahaha
        G Money u might have 2 pick up your option..damn..u got movie star taking your minutes..Lol..
        "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
        My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
          Lol…genius my ass said the bunny

Poor Nick

Time to hopefully rest this post.

Comment

• fair is fair GTJ has been better as of late

Comment

• damn

Comment

• I wish we could keep him. Hes the type of player you want in the playoffs. But if they arent gonna make him a good offer trade him immediately

Comment

• 2+1 deal

Comment

• Re-post: Klutch/ Rich Paul/ Lucas Newton/ Senior and Junior should accept an offer for 70 million (3 year deal with an option on the third year) from Masai/ Bobby. Take it or leave it deal.

still 25 years old with lots of room to develop….and a future tradeable asset if need be BUT also could be a nice complementary piece who can play alongside Koloko/ Scottie/ Pascal and OG. He can start or be the first guy off the bench and clearly has professionally and quietly adapted productively with no complaints.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                        Masai really going to take the easy way out?
                        Predictable but disappointing

Comment

• What would be the max everyone is willing to pay him?

I think I’d go all the way to 3/70 or 4/100 but if he’s looking for more is when I’m inclined to trade him

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post

Masai really going to take the easy way out?
                            Predictable but disappointing
                            But is it really the easy way out… if this core keeps losing and our cap is loaded to the point where you can’t bring in better players to bail them out?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

But is it really the easy way out… if this core keeps losing and our cap is loaded to the point where you can’t bring in better players to bail them out?
                              True...you can't pay "non all stars" all star salaries. The only blip to that may be this mythical cap jump that's coming that will make a $25million contract next year look like a $10 million one in 3 years

Comment

• Paying the same guys more money just because the cap jumps is not an answer to getting better.

Comment

Working...
                                X