Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
    SN:
    In 16 games since returning to the lineup, he’s averaging 21.4 points a game, shooting 41.1 per cent from three — on nearly eight attempts a game — and collecting 2.1 steals a game.

For context, the only players in league history to average three threes a game and two steals a game while shooting better than 40 per cent from deep for an entire season are Steph Curry during his consecutive MVP seasons in 2014-15 and 2015-16 and Paul George in 2017-18 when he was third-team all-NBA.

Not to suggest that Trent Jr. will hit those marks for an entire season, just that the five-year veteran is playing at an exceptionally high level.
    Sounds like the perfect time to sell high.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Sounds like the perfect time to sell high.
      He JUST turned 24, maybe it's not the high?

Comment

SN:
        In 16 games since returning to the lineup, he’s averaging 21.4 points a game, shooting 41.1 per cent from three — on nearly eight attempts a game — and collecting 2.1 steals a game.

For context, the only players in league history to average three threes a game and two steals a game while shooting better than 40 per cent from deep for an entire season are Steph Curry during his consecutive MVP seasons in 2014-15 and 2015-16 and Paul George in 2017-18 when he was third-team all-NBA.

Not to suggest that Trent Jr. will hit those marks for an entire season, just that the five-year veteran is playing at an exceptionally high level.
        Trex will definitely throw a fit if Trent isn't traded lol.

I'm okay with him staying. Still young and has been pretty good and fairly consistent for a quarter of the season so far. Handled being benched like a pro. My only issue is paying both him and Fred in the off-season.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Trex will definitely throw a fit if Trent isn't traded lol.

I'm okay with him staying. Still young and has been pretty good and fairly consistent for a quarter of the season so far. Handled being benched like a pro. My only issue is paying both him and Fred in the off-season.
          Me too>>> move Fred

Comment

• Trading away your best shooter when you are in desperate need of them doesn't make any sense.

Comment

• Kagemusha wrote: View Post
              Trading away your best shooter when you are in desperate need of them doesn't make any sense.
              It does if you are tanking.

Comment

Me too>>> move Fred
                Keeping Gary AND trading Fred will cause a full blown meltdown from T-Rex. Make it happen, Bobby.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

this

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Nick is keeping him then

Comment

• Racking up the dunks the last few games. Me likey.

Comment

He JUST turned 24, maybe it's not the high?
                        It's the highest his on court value to salary ratio will ever be.

Are you willing to pay Trent 4 years $120M in the off-season (the Herro deal)?

The cap is going up again so he's definitely going to want something like that.

Comment

• Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Where's Fred?

Comment

• Shout out to this man….he kept quiet from that very time Nick Nurse benched his ass…scapegoat him that his defense was sub par….likely implying that the team was struggling being 1 game ABOVE 500…..Totally backfired on his face, chemistry disruptor type of move just to hide his favorite son’s failure at both ends of the court.

GTJ is allowing his improved play and commitment to the team dictate his future. What a class act wherever he goes.

24 years old with lots of room to improve….(not comparing him this time with the 24 years old Derozan) because I don’t want the horde to pile on me again lol.
                              Last edited by The Claw Reborn; Fri Feb 3, 2023, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Describe the Raptors offense in one photo.

Mamba Mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X