Everything Gary Trent Jr.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Great One wrote: View Post
    Describe the Raptors offense in one photo.

He was trying to run out the clock, and he's a better FT shooter than Flynn.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Who needs free throws when you have a wide open layup? Flynn's wide open man.
      Mamba Mentality

Comment

Who needs free throws when you have a wide open layup? Flynn's wide open man.
        Did you miss the running out the clock part? He got fouled immediately after this photo, less than a second later, and hit both free throws. The rockets were fouling us immediately at this point. I have no issue with what Gary did here.

Comment

• Primer wrote: View Post

Listen..if u had the whole raptors roster back there he ain't passing..the only way he would pass if Flynn was big money bag.
          "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
          My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/270829/Bogdan-Bogdanovic-Hawks-Agree-To-Four-Year-$68M-Extension

Could it give us inspiration?

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post
              https://basketball.realgm.com/wiretap/270829/Bogdan-Bogdanovic-Hawks-Agree-To-Four-Year-$68M-Extension

Could it give us inspiration?
              It's good to have a deal setting the market lower. They're pretty damn similar players. I'd take Trent at that money.

Comment

• Some people here were talking about paying Trent 25m+/year which was fucking stupid. I said back then that he's worth 15 and the max I'd give him is 17 and that no way in hell I'd give him 20. Bogdanovic who's a better player got 17m/year. If you're Masai you're feeling pretty good.
                Mamba Mentality

Comment

Some people here were talking about paying Trent 25m+/year which was fucking stupid. I said back then that he's worth 15 and the max I'd give him is 17 and that no way in hell I'd give him 20. Bogdanovic who's a better player got 17m/year. If you're Masai you're feeling pretty good.
                  You still havent said how much youd offer fred. Why?

Comment

• Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post

You still havent said how much youd offer fred. Why?
                    Jakob has proven that we don’t need Fred at the $30M+ price tag he’s looking for. Jakob elevates Fred and the whole team, so all we need is a lower cost, lower USG, 3&D PG.

That also gives Scottie and OG the extra touches they’ll be demanding next year. I’d rather overpay Jakob, tbh, since he’s the guy unlocking the potential of this roster. Fred doesn’t elevate lower cost guys, like Lowry did, and we’re going to have a bench filled with minimum salary guys if we run this group back.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

Jakob has proven that we don’t need Fred at the $30M+ price tag he’s looking for. Jakob elevates Fred and the whole team, so all we need is a lower cost, lower USG, 3&D PG.
                      How? And... who?

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

That also gives Scottie and OG the extra touches they’ll be demanding next year. I’d rather overpay Jakob, tbh, since he’s the guy unlocking the potential of this roster. Fred doesn’t elevate lower cost guys, like Lowry did, and we’re going to have a bench filled with minimum salary guys if we run this group back.
                        Unfortunately becuase of the corner that Masai has painted himself, he's going to attempt to sign (overpay) each of his FA and we won't know if he plans to move any of them until later in the season imo. Running back this lower seed team is the best case scenario.

Comment

• G____Deane wrote: View Post

Unfortunately becuase of the corner that Masai has painted himself, he's going to attempt to sign (overpay) each of his FA and we won't know if he plans to move any of them until later in the season imo. Running back this lower seed team is the best case scenario.
                          IMO, if they run it back, with only little tweaks, they will almost certainly be better than this year. The addition of Poeltl is really huge, and let's not underestimate Barnes' potential growth from year 2 to 3. I think we could also hope for the same for Precious, and let's not forget that Porter will be back. If healthy, he can also be a really good addition.

Comment

• TomAmnot wrote: View Post

IMO, if they run it back, with only little tweaks, they will almost certainly be better than this year. The addition of Poeltl is really huge, and let's not underestimate Barnes' potential growth from year 2 to 3. I think we could also hope for the same for Precious, and let's not forget that Porter will be back. If healthy, he can also be a really good addition.
                            I agree they can be better. But we say this every pre-season....I remember a certain someone on this board saying virtually every player we had was going to be better

This year, I thought we could be 4-5 in the conference, next year I think we could be 4-6 in the conference .... better than we are today, yes.

Comment

• It's really hard 2 watch this guys game and cheer for him, even last night's game, I shake my head....Looking forward to the off-season, can't get any faster..and plz stop with this optism about playoffs, play in..mehhh..not excited at all, it's sad, opportunity was lost.
                              Superstars win championship, not role players, I already seen enough with this roster.
                              "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                              My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

• Dr Hannibal Lecter wrote: View Post
                                It's really hard 2 watch this guys game and cheer for him, even last night's game, I shake my head....Looking forward to the off-season, can't get any faster..and plz stop with this optism about playoffs, play in..mehhh..not excited at all, it's sad, opportunity was lost.
                                Superstars win championship, not role players, I already seen enough with this roster.
                                Get used to another few years of frustration now, this market has become Atlanta, Washington, Indiana, or Charlotte in the East, just with a higher population and 1 historic ring.

Comment

Working...
                                X