• Show
Clear All

• GOLDBLUM
    replied

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    golden wrote: View Post

Of course, Rico Hines is all Nurse’s creation. He doesn’t need to be there to take the credit.

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Not sure if Nick is there but he is basically having Rico Hines experiment with all of the lineup possibilities during the off season now lol
    Of course, Rico Hines is all Nurse’s creation. He doesn’t need to be there to take the credit.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post
    Not sure if Nick is there but he is basically having Rico Hines experiment with all of the lineup possibilities during the off season now lol
    I picture Nick there on the sidelines in disguise ....

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied

Leave a comment:

• WJF
    replied
    I keep watching the Rico runs and Trent has been looking good out there. They matched up vs. a squad with Steph Curry, Trae Young, and Michael Porter Jr. and cooked them easily. Trent hit kick out 3's, shot faked Trae out his shorts for a pullup, and created his own shot off the bounce, The ball was not sticking either, if he didn't have something he moved it quick. The lineup was Trent, Scottie, Pascal, Boucher, and Koloko.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    They also may drop the vax issue at the border soon.
    They should coz it doesn't make any sense.

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post
    aw man I liked having that as a thing it was a competitive advantage.... but maybe keep this in the off season tab at least.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

Well he refused to take the vaccine so he can't enter Canada anyway.

So it no longer matters the cultural fit discussion if he can't even enter the country.
    Yeah.. now he may change his stance if traded. A Royals player in baseball didn't get vaccinated either, but then once he got traded to the Jays he got vaccinated. But that might be an issue. Raptors aren't going to bring a guy in that can't or won't play.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    planetmars wrote: View Post

He's also apparently an anti-vaxxer.
    Well he refused to take the vaccine so he can't enter Canada anyway.

So it no longer matters the cultural fit discussion if he can't even enter the country.

Leave a comment:

• planetmars
    replied
    Hotshot wrote: View Post

The only thing I can think about is that he means Isaac isn't a BLM supporter (the organization that is) and the Raptors pretty much plastered it on their team bus.
    He's also apparently an anti-vaxxer.

Leave a comment:

• Hotshot
    replied
    Kagemusha wrote: View Post

Why do you think Isaac doesn't fit our team culture?
    The only thing I can think about is that he means Isaac isn't a BLM supporter (the organization that is) and the Raptors pretty much plastered it on their team bus.

Leave a comment:

• Kagemusha
    replied
    TrueTorontoFan wrote: View Post

Franz..... can play the 2/3/4 Paolo can play the 2/3/4, Suggs can play the 1/2 last year they used him more as a combo guard which is correct in terms of usage. WCJ plays the 4/5. Why are they trading WCJ when he is better than Mo Bamba on both ends of the court? If anything they will look long term to potentially either trade Bamba after the deadline if it is possible. Maybe AT the deadline. Alternatively Fultz or Isaac. I don't think Isaac fits our team culture... and hasn't played ball since the bubble...
    Why do you think Isaac doesn't fit our team culture?

Leave a comment:

• TrueTorontoFan
    replied
    Heatdreamer wrote: View Post

WCJ may be available due to the plethora of bigs that Orlando has... and the great desire by the Magic for a SG- they are dreaming about Poole and have the cap room, Poole is two years away from joining anyone once Warriors due the Qualifying offer for 2023/24. This way the Magic can upgrade their SG, combined with Banchero ,Suggs , Mo Bamba and the return of Jonathan Issac.

The prospect beside receiving WCJ of Cole Anthony who is #3 behind Fultz and Suggs. would supplant the backup of FVV for a fixed period of time, instead of Flynn or Banton (who is being played in the wrong position) Bruno II.
    I don't know if WCJ is someone they want to trade. I think they have a problem with the Guard spot with Fultz, Suggs, Harris, Anthony.

I personally do not like Anthony's game. Suggs is not going anywhere from orlando although it would be cool to add him to the team I like his defence and he is a smart player but I stick with my Brogdan comparison. He will be a solid talent for years to come but isn't going to really shift a ton of things for us if you are suggesting that.

Franz..... can play the 2/3/4 Paolo can play the 2/3/4, Suggs can play the 1/2 last year they used him more as a combo guard which is correct in terms of usage. WCJ plays the 4/5. Why are they trading WCJ when he is better than Mo Bamba on both ends of the court? If anything they will look long term to potentially either trade Bamba after the deadline if it is possible. Maybe AT the deadline. Alternatively Fultz or Isaac. I don't think Isaac fits our team culture... and hasn't played ball since the bubble...

The only guy I would be interested in trying to pick up would be Fultz.

Why are we going to target WCJ? What is the reasoning behind this what skill set is he bringing that is not provided for right now? Are you ok with him Playing over some of our guys who are good and need development. I really like Koloko, and I really like Precious, and I really like that those two are in our center rotation. I do not want to completely bury either guy.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X