X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wasted such good D by OG by not getting a rebound
    To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

OG has played some incredible defense on Paul, Ayton and Booker the last few minutes.

Comment

and rebounding cost us...

Comment

OG defence is incredible.

Dammit tho, Utah and Phoenix are the two top WC teams and the Raptors, who currently have half a roster, were RIGHT THERE with both
          "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
            Bah that rip through
            I thought they weren’t calling that anymore.

Comment

Anyway, that was perfect I guess? Lottery here we come!

Baynes = secret tank weapon
              "We're playing in a building." -- Kawhi Leonard

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

I thought they weren’t calling that anymore.
                the are not calling that as a shooting foul anymore, but still a foul... we were in the penalty at that time so it was free throws

Comment

Comment

Baynes wants to tank so bad. I bet he's an RR user in secret
                    OG is our king

Comment

Too bad about that call on Freddy, OG's defense was awesome, Trent's defense was better than Norm's.
                      Game just again highlights how badly we need a center. Bains just destroyed us again. What's his plus minus? -1000? I'd rather play just about anyone. Why can't he just be aggressive like he used to be for Boston? He just floats in no mans land, no fire, no energy, and slow slow slow.
                      Losing by 4 to one of the hottest teams in the league after making changes, very respectable.

Comment

S.R. wrote: View Post
                        OG defence is incredible.

Dammit tho, Utah and Phoenix are the two top WC teams and the Raptors, who currently have half a roster, were RIGHT THERE with both
                        This can’t be understated. We’re not a top seed anymore but we’re still a great team. I know our schedule is supposed to be tough but look at the next 7-8 games. If we keep playing like this (and sign a passable centre) we could go on a bit of a run.

Comment

consmap wrote: View Post
                          Baynes wants to tank so bad. I bet he's an RR user in secret
                          G_Deane
                          B_Aynes

Busted ....

Comment

Raptors are doing the competitive tank

Comment

Jclaw wrote: View Post

This can’t be understated. We’re not a top seed anymore but we’re still a great team. I know our schedule is supposed to be tough but look at the next 7-8 games. If we keep playing like this (and sign a passable centre) we could go on a bit of a run.
                              I'd be very surprised if Masai/Bobby signs a C. They are full on tankers

Comment

Terrible decision making offensively at the end. Bad shots. And that Baynes stretch was so bad. If the top 5-6 guys had any help this team would be fine. Zero depth.

Comment

Working...
                                X