2021 Buyout Market

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2021 Buyout Market

Alright enough is enough. If we aren't going to full out tank and we want to make the playoffs then we need a real big man! Ayton can't shoot 3's and he destroyed us tonight. I think Drummond would be nice but will he come here? He'd get lots of playing time. Who else is going to be available?

Gorgui Dieng
    Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Masai/Bobby like the result tonight>>>competitive loss is the goal

Comment

Can't top Ellenson.

Comment

MixxAOR wrote: View Post
          Gorgui Dieng
          is he a good rebounder?

Comment

Meyers Leonard is available at this point I don't care what he thinks about the Jews.
            Official Pope of the Raptors sponsored by MLSE.

Comment

Even if some bigs become available like Dieng.. I don't know if we will have any interest. Are we really buyers at this point? How hungry are we for the play in? Seems like a waste of time frankly. We are 9 games back of .500 with 27 games left. This season is toast.

Comment

nba_4_life wrote: View Post

is he a good rebounder?
                Decent. He's the best big available
                Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                  Meyers Leonard is available at this point I don't care what he thinks about the Jews.
                  He got bought out..Listen ppl make mistakes, he was playing video game and he got heated and said he shouldn't of, I definitely give him a 2nd chance..u gave Terrence Davis chance and he beat up women, just saying..I just can't watch Baynes anymore, just release this pilon of Trash
                  "Never apologize for coming to me. Office hours are for patients.
                  My kitchen is always open to friends"

Comment

It would be very telling if they dont get a big via the buy out market especially most of the available players are bigs and this team is badly needing a rebounding Center

Comment

If we could get Teague and Dieng for this playoff push... That would be nice!!

Comment

Is Jabari Parker or Mo Harkless available?

Comment

We dont need anyone else more than we need a top 10 pick.

Comment

RandomGuy wrote: View Post
                            Booooo

Comment

JawsGT wrote: View Post
                              We dont need anyone else more than we need a top 10 pick.
                              Precise-a-mundo. If Masai and co really wanted to upgrade on Baynes it would have been done by now. If we do sign someone I can pretty much guarantee it will be a flyer on a young guy.

Like Ellenson.
                              Last edited by SkywalkerAC; Sat Mar 27, 2021, 01:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X