Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 (the space-time continuum has been corrected) Trailblazers at Raptors Sunday March 28 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game #46 (the space-time continuum has been corrected) Trailblazers at Raptors Sunday March 28 7pm on SN1

First things first.

Welcome back Norm.

Second things second.
    If we get the same effort we saw in the Utah/Denver/Phoenix games....

Go Raps.

Norm will rain 3's on us and blow by baynes with ease on switches, to help our tank. Will probably drop 25+ if Portland gets him involved.

Comment

Every Raptor fan should give him a standing O in their living rooms at 7:24....

Comment

Can we just please not play Bains?

"The Raptors are -108 in 766 Aron Baynes minutes this season. They are +109 in 1346 minutes he has sat."
        Last edited by Dvdvideo; Sat Mar 27, 2021, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Dvdvideo wrote: View Post

"The Raptors are -108 in 766 Aron Baynes minutes this season. They are +109 in 1346 minutes he has sat."
          You could even post the actual tweet you got that from! I’m sure the person who wrote it would appreciate the credit! I say this as a completely unbiased observer of course.
          twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post
            Norm will rain 3's on us and blow by baynes with ease on switches, to help our tank. Will probably drop 25+ if Portland gets him involved.
            Considering the Raptors’ luck on opponent three point shooting in some games this year, Norm might go like 10/10.
            twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

Yea if Nurse keeps playing Baynes the amount of minutes he has I'm chalking it up to the tank at this point. We literally lost the last game mainly because of him
              I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

Big part of the 2-8 start right there. Back then he was a bona fide starter and got lots of minutes. Took a long time for nurse to see the light and change it. Now he needs to see the light again and put him back in with lots of minutes, if you catch my drift...

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

You could even post the actual tweet you got that from! I’m sure the person who wrote it would appreciate the credit! I say this as a completely unbiased observer of course.
                  Was that you? LOL, sorry, I put it in quotes but then forgot to add the rest. Good words!

Comment

DanH wrote: View Post

What’s Lowry’s on/off, btw? And Terence Davis?

Comment

golden wrote: View Post

What’s Lowry’s on/off, btw? And Terence Davis?
                      Yea I would love to know that two. I know Lowry's on and off probably isn't as amazing in years past. I believe Fred is actually our best this season. But Terence's is probably terrible too. Him and Baynes were definitely huge culprits in our 2-8 start. They're both just so bad
                      I relish negativity and disappointment. It is not healthy. Somebody buy me a pony.

Comment

inthepaint wrote: View Post

Big part of the 2-8 start right there. Back then he was a bona fide starter and got lots of minutes. Took a long time for nurse to see the light and change it. Now he needs to see the light again and put him back in with lots of minutes, if you catch my drift...
                        YUP! Took Nurse way too long to change it. Then he finally did and stopped playing him a lot of minutes which was good. I wish he would just take Baynes out of the lineup all together but of course with us having no big man at all that probably was never realistic. Then last game he plays Baynes 15 mins for no reason. And in the second half a lot of those minutes were against Saric which made zero sense.

If you're gonna plays Baynes it at least has to be against Ayton. Nurse and his terrible rotations this season has really hurt us. You can't get away with it the same way when the team has such little talent. If Masai doesn't get us a big in the buyout market and Baynes keeps getting these ridiculous amounts of minutes we're definitely tanking. Baynes should play no more than like 6-8 minutes in my opinion. Ten mins at most.

Comment

Dame will play tonight.

Nurkic
                          Covington
                          Powell
                          CJ
                          Dame

That's a pretty good starting 5.
                          Mamba Mentality

Comment

The Great One wrote: View Post
                            Dame will play tonight.

Nurkic
                            Covington
                            Powell
                            CJ
                            Dame

That's a pretty good starting 5.
                            Well...OG can guard those 5. So we should be fine

Comment

GLF wrote: View Post

Yea I would love to know that two. I know Lowry's on and off probably isn't as amazing in years past. I believe Fred is actually our best this season. But Terence's is probably terrible too. Him and Baynes were definitely huge culprits in our 2-8 start. They're both just so bad
                              Lowry has a negative on/off, as expected, since we won a ton of games without him.

And surprise, surprise.... Terence Davis has a positive on/off, despite being in and out of the lineup and not playing with starters.

Comment

Working...
                              X