Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 (the space-time continuum has been corrected) Trailblazers at Raptors Sunday March 28 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yuri Gagarin wrote: View Post
    Fred sucks
    He has his moments but he is what he is as a player, we already know his limitations

when he is making his three point heaves, he is a good complementary player

Defensively he can be totally exposed especially when he does not have a solid big who can cover him after a blow by and get beaten off the dribble by the opposing guard

Relatively, he is the Derozan of this Raptors current version....the darling of this forum and beyond

Comment

Norm has only taken 6 shots. He was our entire offense for a stretch, but the Blazers don’t even really need him.

Comment

Do u guys see now Anfernee simons was the better target!!!!

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I think they're just going with the flow. Don't see the hustle they had last season. Covington got a ton of long rebounds from hustling while some of the Raptors players are standing waiting for the ball to come to them.
          Last year was a unique situation.... defending champions who lost their best player trying to prove the doubters wrong. They were really motivated to play hard, unselfish defense every night.

Comment

Bobby Webster is good not great

Comment

A.I wrote: View Post

I think they're just going with the flow. Don't see the hustle they had last season. Covington got a ton of long rebounds from hustling while some of the Raptors players are standing waiting for the ball to come to them.
              Which is even worse. Players quitting with 30 games left, that's how a locker room gets messy
              9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

Both Siakam And Van Vleet are up there in age...so whoever that heaven sent savior from this draft...as I said it may take 72 to 120 months to develop, by then Van Vleet and Siakam’s value may not get us the return we would expect....revolving door.

Ujiri said on his post deadline presser that this team can go in any direction

Hopefully him and Webster sees Van Vleet OR Siakam as their off season Derozan

Comment

Have we already talked about Drummond to the lakers
                  NBA needs to stop the insanity

Comment

Tank

Comment

• Just wanted to make the 100th comment so there's something to celebrate

Comment

• G__Deane wrote: View Post
                        Just wanted to make the 100th comment so there's something to celebrate
                        congrats buddy

Comment

• pascal out of control... been getting blocked from behind alot lately
                          To be the champs you got to beat the champs

Comment

• The Raptors are in dire need of ball handling all of a sudden its an adventure with almost everyone dribbling the basketball

so now we lack ball handling, rebounding and shooting. But lots of intangibles!
                            9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• The Raptors just iso every possession. There's zero ball movement.
                              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• Lowry is like what the fk did I do now, I’m in civis lol

Comment

Working...
                                X