Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 (the space-time continuum has been corrected) Trailblazers at Raptors Sunday March 28 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The MVP of the Raptors 2020-21 season is already donning a Blazers jersey and yet still helping his former team by missing two free shots.

lol

Comment

• Lol norm misses free throws and goes hulkamania..cj and dame are like jesus christ boy it's all good were up 5
      9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Norm... lol

Rest of the blazers are like.... uh bro, respect the logo.

Comment

• Beat Detroit next game with heaves and drives so to improve VORP And Win Shares by .01 percentage lol

Comment

• You cannot beat contending teams in a seven game series when your no.2 guy is chucking 19 shots and only made 7 shots.

19 shots...highest in a game

god help us

Comment

• They gotta get more from Trent. Period. Wasn't a fan of the trade and I'm disliking it more and more. They should've gotten a lot more for Norm. Heck, I think Anfernee Simons is a better player than Trent.

Another one is Flynn. Dude needs to step up. They're not getting anything from him at all. It's like watching Davis and Thomas.
              Mamba Mentality

Comment

• My statement holds
                We’re going streaking

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post
                  My statement holds
                  We’re going streaking
                  We're gonna run out of thread starters this year lol. Should give some young guys like Lecter and grindhouse some GDT run this year. The RR soft tank
                  9 time first team all-RR, First Ballot Hall of Forum

Comment

• Drummond 17.5 PPG and 13.5 rebounds, couldn't help on the Raptors but lakers pick him up for nothing.
                    #This part of the NBA sucks hard

Comment

• 10 points in the third quarter but 13 threes.

Honestly, I have no idea how they are even in these games. Should have lost by 20.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post
                        The competitive stealth tank continues
                        I'm really hoping they can keep it up. I'm hoping for a loss every game. The Denver win was good, but I really hope we can get on another roll here.

Comment

• The Claw Reborn wrote: View Post
                          I’m guessing this loss is to increase our chances of drafting the next Jordan...lol

Ok what ever floats the boat

Let’s go

We already have Pippen and Craig Hodges

hahahah
                          No, but it could be about drafting a player that can help. We could use a shooting guard and a center. I don't believe it's generational talent or bust. There's a few good looking shooting guards projected to go in the lottery.

Comment

• slaw wrote: View Post
                            10 points in the third quarter but 13 threes.

Honestly, I have no idea how they are even in these games. Should have lost by 20.
                            They have almost no interior presence so also no inside out game so you're not only jacking up threes but they're more contested.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post

No, but it could be about drafting a player that can help. We could use a shooting guard and a center. I don't believe it's generational talent or bust. There's a few good looking shooting guards projected to go in the lottery.
                              Pretty much this.

Comment

• Look, every game where the moral is "we probably would have won with a big to provide interior defense" is the best possible outcome right now, because we want a really good draft pick but also an obvious route to immediate playoff contention (IE: throwing money at Jarrett Allen or letting Kyle go in a sign-and-trade that gets us a good young big or drafting a great young big). So this? This was fine. The problem was not with our existing talent, but with the team's construction having an obvious hole. That's something we can address.

Comment

Working...
                                X