Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game #46 (the space-time continuum has been corrected) Trailblazers at Raptors Sunday March 28 7pm on SN1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golden
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

You could even post the actual tweet you got that from! I’m sure the person who wrote it would appreciate the credit! I say this as a completely unbiased observer of course.
    What’s Lowry’s on/off, btw? And Terence Davis?

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied
    DanH wrote: View Post

You could even post the actual tweet you got that from! I’m sure the person who wrote it would appreciate the credit! I say this as a completely unbiased observer of course.
    Was that you? LOL, sorry, I put it in quotes but then forgot to add the rest. Good words!

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Dvdvideo wrote: View Post
    Can we just please not play Bains?

"The Raptors are -108 in 766 Aron Baynes minutes this season. They are +109 in 1346 minutes he has sat."
    Big part of the 2-8 start right there. Back then he was a bona fide starter and got lots of minutes. Took a long time for nurse to see the light and change it. Now he needs to see the light again and put him back in with lots of minutes, if you catch my drift...

Leave a comment:

• GLF
    replied

"The Raptors are -108 in 766 Aron Baynes minutes this season. They are +109 in 1346 minutes he has sat."
    Yea if Nurse keeps playing Baynes the amount of minutes he has I'm chalking it up to the tank at this point. We literally lost the last game mainly because of him

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied
    inthepaint wrote: View Post
    Norm will rain 3's on us and blow by baynes with ease on switches, to help our tank. Will probably drop 25+ if Portland gets him involved.
    Considering the Raptors’ luck on opponent three point shooting in some games this year, Norm might go like 10/10.

Leave a comment:

• DanH
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Dvdvideo
    replied

Last edited by Dvdvideo; Sat Mar 27, 2021, 07:31 PM.

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    Every Raptor fan should give him a standing O in their living rooms at 7:24....

Leave a comment:

• inthepaint
    replied
    Norm will rain 3's on us and blow by baynes with ease on switches, to help our tank. Will probably drop 25+ if Portland gets him involved.

Leave a comment:

• Game #46 (the space-time continuum has been corrected) Trailblazers at Raptors Sunday March 28 7pm on SN1

First things first.

Welcome back Norm.

Second things second.
    If we get the same effort we saw in the Utah/Denver/Phoenix games....

Go Raps.
Working...
X