No announcement yet.

Everything 2021 Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fred may have suitors. I like Dallas as a really good fit for him next to Doncic, but not sure what they would give back. Indiana would have been a great fit before they traded for LeVert.

The thing that concerns me about Mitchell more than anything is his age. We're not picking at 27 this year.. it's best to get a prospect that will be around for quite some time. Mitchell is older than Gary Trent Jr. And about 10 months younger than OG.

Comment

• I really don't think Mitchell would be our pick unless we dropped to 10 or worse. At that point he'd be BPA and we take him and then figure out how to make it work.

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

What are you looking for as equitable trade value for FVV .. and who is looking for a combo guard ?
        The 2 mid-late FRPs from the Knicks + Mitch Robinson.

Comment

• A.I wrote: View Post

Okay Pascal had 3 games in 4 nights where he played 31, 35 and 31 mins just before the current stretch of games. You seem to ignore that because it doesn't fit with what you're saying. My point with total minutes played is with Thibs the minutes are more constant. With Nurse it varies depending on the situation or resting players with minor injuries when they need it.

There was a 10 game stretch recently where Randle played 38+ mins including a 47 min game. Thibs has done a better job with the Knicks than he did with the Bulls with handling minutes, but lets not make it seem like Nurse is the same way.
          So Pascal finally got injured. Quelle surprise. That’s one way to keep those total minutes down. Good job by the medical staff.

Comment

• golden wrote: View Post

So Pascal finally got injured. Quelle surprise. That’s one way to keep those total minutes down. Good job by the medical staff.
            Contact injury. Nothing that you can do about that
            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

Sounds like you're trying to create something and blame somebody for it.

COVID season sucked and its over in 4 games, no worries.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

Contact injury. Nothing that you can do about that
                Source?

Comment

Source?
                  I watched the game. It was on replay. He got hit and was taken out
                  Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• magoon wrote: View Post
                    I would rather us draft Kuminga before Davion Mitchell, and I don't like Kuminga.

His free throwing is bad, and free throwing is often a better sign of NBA shooting ability than midrange or college threes. He's yet another undersized PG. And all of the hype on him is based on one good year out of three in college; maybe he's turned the corner, sure, but maybe this was just his good year. We don't know.
                    Kuminga is forecast to go at 5 (where we’re not expected to pick). Mitchell is expected to land between 8-10. Unless Kuminga falls I don’t think we’re picking him.

Comment

• Jalen Johnson article. He’s got a lot of convincing to do: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.spor...j1qa0i860cnxi8

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post

Kuminga is forecast to go at 5 (where we’re not expected to pick). Mitchell is expected to land between 8-10. Unless Kuminga falls I don’t think we’re picking him.
                        I could see Kuminga falling out of the top 5 depending on who is there and Mitchell moving up. Only because he is still fairly raw.

Comment

• big boi wrote: View Post
                          Jalen Johnson article. He’s got a lot of convincing to do: https://www.google.ca/amp/s/www.spor...j1qa0i860cnxi8
                          Red flag. Good rookies/prospects should be out there hustling and fulfilling their role on their respective teams. Not sure about his case specifically , but some of these guys start to get so much hype (sometimes starting as early as high school), that they become prima-donas really early before earning anything, getting picky as to when they play, what role etc... Then it carries over to the nba. if you're a 19yr old kid and you're not legit injured, get out there and play, so your draft stock is not impacted.

Comment

The 2 mid-late FRPs from the Knicks + Mitch Robinson.
                            Well if you could get that from the Knicks I say yes...

I don' think the Knicks are in the market for a combo guard as they have Barrett and Quickley and Rose in that role.
                            They might not think that the incremental value that Fred would bring to that spot would be worth a young rim protecting starting C and two boxes of mystery and potential that are 18-24 range FRP's...

Ya never know but it seems Jimmy Dolan has turned his attention to the Rangers and left the Knicks to actual basketball people.
                            Fair value trade though.
                            There's no such thing as a 2nd round bust.
                            - TGO

Comment

• Demographic Shift wrote: View Post

Well if you could get that from the Knicks I say yes...

I don' think the Knicks are in the market for a combo guard as they have Barrett and Quickley and Rose in that role.
                              They might not think that the incremental value that Fred would bring to that spot would be worth a young rim protecting starting C and two boxes of mystery and potential that are 18-24 range FRP's...

Ya never know but it seems Jimmy Dolan has turned his attention to the Rangers and left the Knicks to actual basketball people.
                              Fair value trade though.
                              Also I don't like this move. It moves our timeline back not forward. I don't want a bunch of development projects. Unless you could some how package those two move up and get two first rounders in the lottery this year (even though we are in the lottery). Some how you end up drafting like the 2 picks in the top 5.. THEN SURE.

Otherwise pass.

Comment

• Pelicans won, good news for the tank.

Bulls are beating the Pistons

Comment

Working...
                                X