Everything 2021 Tank

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boi wrote: View Post
    I want to like this post but I can’t see what’s there. But I’m sure it’s a good cherry on top

Comment

• i'm so happy lol
      Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

Comment

• Jclaw wrote: View Post

I want to like this post but I can’t see what’s there. But I’m sure it’s a good cherry on top
        shit, shows for me. Just a big tank trailing a Canadian flag. Quite succinct if it worked. I'm bad at the internet.

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

i'm so happy lol
          That sweet, sweet Raptor jazz is back, baby.

You deserve this as much or more than anyone, Mixx.
          You were beating this drum early on when I didn't wanna believe it.

​​​​

Comment

• GOLDBLUM wrote: View Post

That sweet, sweet Raptor jazz is back, baby.

You deserve this as much or more than anyone, Mixx.
            You were beating this drum early on when I didn't wanna believe it.

​​​​
            agreed…Mixxaor deserved this fwiw

Comment

• MixxAOR wrote: View Post

i'm so happy lol
              That's so perfect, Mixx. You called tank early, man...... like 10 seconds after Kawhi left. lol.

Comment

• Good job everyone, we got that top 4 pick. Mission accomplished. May we not accomplish it again for a long while.
                twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Yeah I don't trade down.. the only guy I really liked outside the top four was Moody.. and he's not a guy you trade down for, like ever. Barnes and Kuminga fit the Masai draft profile and so he might surprise.. that's the only concern I have. But Masai's also not an idiot.

We are pretty strong at the guard position, as I think there is still a 50/50 chance that Lowry stays. But assuming he does, what we have are:

Lowry/Flynn
                  FVV/Suggs/Trent/Harris

If Lowry walks/leaves, you have Suggs and Flynn platoon that PG spot.

Trent seems like a guy we should be able to flip for a forward / center which we are really thin at. But you keep the asset, and work on moving him later. I am a fan of Harris' as well. I think Harris has that same type of gene guys like Terrence Mann and Reggie Jackson are showing in LAC. Or Herro showed last year for Miami. Or I could be full of sh!t.

But yeah a Suggs/FVV back court looks like a lot of fun. Heck a Suggs/Lowry back court looks like a lot of fun. I could even see Nurse doing the all-baby bench with Suggs and Flynn with FVV/Trent starting or Lowry/FVV if he stays.

Comment

• planetmars wrote: View Post
                    Yeah I don't trade down.. the only guy I really liked outside the top four was Moody.. and he's not a guy you trade down for, like ever. Barnes and Kuminga fit the Masai draft profile and so he might surprise.. that's the only concern I have. But Masai's also not an idiot.

We are pretty strong at the guard position, as I think there is still a 50/50 chance that Lowry stays. But assuming he does, what we have are:

Lowry/Flynn
                    FVV/Suggs/Trent/Harris

If Lowry walks/leaves, you have Suggs and Flynn platoon that PG spot.

Trent seems like a guy we should be able to flip for a forward / center which we are really thin at. But you keep the asset, and work on moving him later. I am a fan of Harris' as well. I think Harris has that same type of gene guys like Terrence Mann and Reggie Jackson are showing in LAC. Or Herro showed last year for Miami. Or I could be full of sh!t.

But yeah a Suggs/FVV back court looks like a lot of fun. Heck a Suggs/Lowry back court looks like a lot of fun. I could even see Nurse doing the all-baby bench with Suggs and Flynn with FVV/Trent starting or Lowry/FVV if he stays.
                    Trent is also a guy they will be very comfortable playing at the 3 off the bench. Plenty of minutes for him, especially since they like to run small in a lot of units (if not the starting unit where ideally a real C helps a lot), taking OG minutes away from the wing. The trick is Harris.

I don't think Lowry's decision to stay or go will be one influenced by the draft (same for their decision to keep him or not). But some shuffling may occur depending on the draft and his decision. It's a long off-season though, no need to nail that all down now. And definitely don't let that factor into any draft night decisions.
                    twitter.com/dhackett1565

Comment

• Stealth Tank 4 the WIN!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X