Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 48 - Raptors @ OKC - March 31st, 8pm EST, TSN

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Game 48 - Raptors @ OKC - March 31st, 8pm EST, TSN

    TORONTO RAPTORS VS OKLAHOMA CITY THUNDER




    <----------->



    Today we either beat them, or come out with a thicker skin. Win-win.

    <----------->





    2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

  • #2


    Comment


    • #3
      OKC is 19 and 27 .413
      Raps are 18 and 29 .383

      Important to lose to thee losers....maybe the ghost of Al Horford will rise again and bury us

      Comment


      • #4
        Love the college pics, ITP. Nice touch
        It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

        Comment


        • #5
          G__Deane wrote: View Post
          OKC is 19 and 27 .413
          Raps are 18 and 29 .383

          Important to lose to thee losers....maybe the ghost of Al Horford will rise again and bury us
          Thunder Projected Lineup


          PG – Theo Maledon
          SG – Svi Mykhailiuk
          SF – Aleksej Pokusevski
          PF – Isaiah Roby
          C – Moses Brown



          if we dont win this game, blow it up. Blow it all the way up. Their entire starting lineup could be on "who he play for?" On inside the NBA
          It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

          Comment


          • #6
            Theo Maledon was 34th pick. Younger and Taller than Malachi. Kinda puzzling why Masai didn't pick him

            Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

            Comment


            • #7
              MixxAOR wrote: View Post
              Theo Maledon was 34th pick. Younger and Taller than Malachi. Kinda puzzling why Masai didn't pick him

              Theo is too tall. Malachi is an FVV clone. That's the type of player we're looking for.

              Comment


              • #8
                KeonClark wrote: View Post

                Thunder Projected Lineup


                PG – Theo Maledon
                SG – Svi Mykhailiuk
                SF – Aleksej Pokusevski
                PF – Isaiah Roby
                C – Moses Brown



                if we dont win this game, blow it up. Blow it all the way up. Their entire starting lineup could be on "who he play for?" On inside the NBA
                lol. Everybody has finally come around to tanking this season. "Blow it TF up" is the next stage of realization. That happens next year, hopefully, but probably 2 seasons from now.

                Comment


                • #9
                  golden wrote: View Post

                  Theo is too tall. Malachi is an FVV clone. That's the type of player we're looking for.
                  Yeah jury still out on Flynn but there's some work to do there. You need to have at least 1 of these 3 things to survive in the nba:

                  --Length/physical bulk
                  --Speed
                  --High bbiq (court vision, positional awareness, distance shooting etc.)

                  The first 2 won't be there for him, and the 3rd looks like it's still a work in progress
                  2019 NBA Champions. Glad to have doubted the doubters.

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    inthepaint wrote: View Post

                    Yeah jury still out on Flynn but there's some work to do there. You need to have at least 1 of these 3 things to survive in the nba:

                    --Length/physical bulk
                    --Speed
                    --High bbiq (court vision, positional awareness, distance shooting etc.)

                    The first 2 won't be there for him, and the 3rd looks like it's still a work in progress
                    Apparently his best skills are his defense and his p'n'r' quarterbacking...but he doesn't get run on many screen and rolls, and his defense hasn't really passed the eye test much yet to me
                    It's Klaw Season. Time to hunt.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      KeonClark wrote: View Post

                      Apparently his best skills are his defense and his p'n'r' quarterbacking...but he doesn't get run on many screen and rolls, and his defense hasn't really passed the eye test much yet to me
                      To develop young players, you have to force them play to their weaknesses and see what they're made of... is the philosophy? Who knows? Or maybe it's more simple... everybody just give the ball to Fred and Pascal and be ready to take the bail-out 3... just like the old Kyle/DD days.

                      Flynn's defense is pretty decent for a rookie and especially considering his size. He moves his feet and cuts off drives most of the time. Also fights over screens without getting bumped off as much as I would have expected, given his slight frame.

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Lowry's out with foot issues. TANKAHOY

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          KeonClark wrote: View Post

                          Thunder Projected Lineup


                          PG – Theo Maledon
                          SG – Svi Mykhailiuk
                          SF – Aleksej Pokusevski
                          PF – Isaiah Roby
                          C – Moses Brown
                          Uh oh, that is an imposingly shitty lineup

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            MixxAOR wrote: View Post
                            Theo Maledon was 34th pick. Younger and Taller than Malachi. Kinda puzzling why Masai didn't pick him

                            Yeah but what's his wingspan?

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              G__Deane wrote: View Post

                              Yeah but what's his wingspan?
                              6'9
                              Only one thing matters: We The Champs.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X