Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Game 49 - Golden State Warriors @ Toronto (Tampa) Raptors - April 2, 2021 @ 7:00pm EST

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• big boi
    replied
    What a crushing win

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    I'm glad there were 8 of us here to witness this ....

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Get a fucking girlfriend Pascal....your due buddy...

So you can spend your 33 million and get back to just play basketball and not think much ffs

Leave a comment:

• The Great One
    replied
    G__Deane wrote: View Post

That didn't age well at all
    lol

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

There is a different though between deliberately tanking and being mentally checked out to the point where you don't care to put in effort.
    That didn't age well at all

Leave a comment:

• consmap
    replied
    Steph doing his best Mortal Kombat impression

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Ebonhawke wrote: View Post
    Looks like the all-time margin is out of reach.. now the question is... will Stanley be held scoreless and still have a negative plus/minus ?
    Yes... 0 points and a -7 for the Stanimal

Leave a comment:

• G__Deane
    replied
    GT Jr. > lebron

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Too far in between games that refs didn’t hear the whining of Nick Nurse ....

Maybe the NBA just have to let them win the play in...take the 8th spot and be the road kill of the mighty Nets

Leave a comment:

• golden
    replied
    A.I wrote: View Post

Flynn does have that in his game, just needs more development. The ability to use a pick, keep defenders on your back and either pull up for a jumper or floater.
    Flynn usually checks into the game and plays off-ball as a spot up shooter while Fred runs the point.

Leave a comment:

• A.I
    replied
    MixxAOR wrote: View Post
    Flynn and Trent Jr. both have some midrange game to them and both have a nice floater
    Flynn does have that in his game, just needs more development. The ability to use a pick, keep defenders on your back and either pull up for a jumper or floater.

Leave a comment:

• Ebonhawke
    replied
    Looks like the all-time margin is out of reach.. now the question is... will Stanley be held scoreless and still have a negative plus/minus ?

Leave a comment:

• The Claw Reborn
    replied
    Daddy Flynn flexed his muscles...son Flynn got his deserved repetition as a rookie the past 8-9 games lol

Leave a comment:

• MixxAOR
    replied
    Flynn and Trent Jr. both have some midrange game to them and both have a nice floater

Leave a comment:

Working...
X